Senior Product Manager 1 - ERP, E&IT Department is responsible for managing ICANN staff systems solutions implementations, software development, and process redesign projects. This role serves as the primary product and delivery manager for Oracle HCM Oracle Cloud ERP and other HR/IT solutions support ICANN Org. In addition, this role will serve as project manager on various adhoc initiatives.
Specific activities will include:
- Primary PM for Oracle HCM ERP Cloud solutions and Oracle HCM vendor relationship management.
- Serve as the business IT partner for HR and other staff operation functions at ICANN. Manage projects pipeline and all aspects for PM life-cycle, design, implement, test and production support.
- Lead and evaluate business and technical requirements ensuring continuity of technical vision and capabilities.
- Configuration, testing, delivery to requirements in Oracle Cloud HCM & Taleo modules.
- Relationship management of service providers (Oracle and non-Oracle).
- Guiding project teams and providing course changes and recommendations where required.
- Ensure adherence to our development project management methodology, including consistent timely management reporting.
- Develop and maintain a customer-focused relationship with business stakeholders and other E&IT areas by exhibiting a high level of collaboration, timely communication/reporting, and responsiveness.
- Work in tandem with Business Sponsors and Stakeholders to understand business vision and objectives to define, create, and implement (drive) business process improvement efficiencies across organization.
- Demonstrate and foster highest levels of service and support.
- ERP service ticket management, including management reporting, SLA metrics reporting with attention toward continuous improvement.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs):
- Overall experience of 5-8 years Oracle HCM Cloud ERP.
- Must have 3-5 years of direct Oracle Cloud HCM implementation experience (HCM, Benefits, Compensation etc.,) preferred.
- Must have 5+ years of ERP implementation experience (Full Life Cycle) and post-production support.
- Strong organization management skills and attention to detail, required.
- Experience in Process Mapping techniques, Process Improvement Systems.
- Ability to be broad thinking and strategic as well as tactical and detail-oriented.
- Self-directed, energetic, flexible and adaptable.
- Must convey a level of confidence to work with stakeholders, customers and executive leaders.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects, activities and tasks under time constraints.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems, determine appropriate actions and complete projects with minimal direction.
Education and Experience Requirements
- BS/BA Degree in Computer Science, or Information Technology, or Finance/Accounting.
- PMP and/or equivalent project management certification, preferred.
- MBA, strong plus.
Nice to Have:
- Strong experience gathering requirements and writing user stories for complex, multi-phased business application development efforts.
- Experience with business process design, data modeling and reengineering.
- Specialized training in Agile / Scrum; Scrum Master Certification.
- Business / Technical Analysis / Data and Process Modeling.
- Background knowledge about ICANN & the Internet.
- Familiarity with User Experience best practices.
- Scrum Master Certification.
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements:
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally as needed.
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally 5% of the time, or as needed.