Performs project management duties and carries out responsibilities in the following areas (including, but not limited to): developing, analyzing, and managing project plans from inception to completion, managing scope, schedules and resources for multiple large and complex projects.
• Responsible for coordinating all activities of the project team through the project
lifecycle and identifying appropriate resources needed.
• Responsible for creating project management artifacts for each project
(project charter, business case, requirements, etc.)
• Develop and manage schedules to ensure timely completion of projects.
• Develop project timeline, including milestones with a clear deliverable(s) at each stage.
• Track progress, monitor and communicate project status regularly.
• Identify and resolve issues hindering progress and completion of projects.
• Utilize and train project team on relevant project management software/tools used to
manage and track the progress of projects.
• Provide planning and resource allocation services that support the project schedule.
• Track status of the project to include schedule, risks, issues, action items and
trade-offs and reports on status to the project team and senior management.
• Support the preparation of progress reports, standardized reporting procedures,
and the monitoring of overall project performance.
• Develop and document a standard process for managing projects within the Office of the
CTO, as necessary.
• Other duties as assigned or requested.
• Minimum 8 years related project planning and cross-functional management experience
• Proficiency using Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Adobe Professional
• College degree in MIS, computer science, or related degree required
• PMI certification preferred