Frontier recruit a wide range of different roles to support Bermuda based businesses. While not a current need, we often require suitable non-qualified Accountants (must be Bermudian or Spouse of a Bermudian), for both permanent and temporary opportunities. Responsibilities involve providing accounting support for a variety of Clients operating mainly in Re/Insurance, Investment, and Fund Administration industries.
If you have the skills and experiences as outlined below, please apply, and we will come back to you when a suitable role becomes available.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- A degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related discipline
- Working towards a professional accounting designation is preferable but not required
- Experience within Re/Insurance, Investment or local Bermuda industries
- Proven technical accounting skills
- Strong QuickBooks Pro skills or experience with similar accounting software
- A high degree of proficiency in the use of MS Word and Excel
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and Client relationship skills and the ability to work in a team environment with minimal supervision