Our client is currently looking for suitable applicants for the position of Compliance Specialist for a six-month assignment. Reporting to the Senior Manager, AML/ATF (Bermuda) the successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with the delivery of the compliance program through the completion of various compliance tasks to the Client Services and Legal Services Teams.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant professional qualification, such as ACAMS, ICA, ICSA, TEP
- A minimum of 3 years’ AML/ATF and compliance experience
- Thorough understanding of Bermuda’s AML regulations and legislation
- Previous recent experience of working with Legal, Corporate Service Provider, and Trust entities
- Excellent analytical, research, and investigative skills
- Absolute devotion to data integrity with a strong attention to detail in all activity, with particular focus on utilizing the systems to their maximum potential to drive efficiency and client service