Our client is an investment advisor, managing capital in insurance linked securities (ILS) and other investments in the property catastrophe space. The Assistant Portfolio Manager will assist the Portfolio Manage with day-to-day management of the fund portfolios/managed accounts.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in an ILS / property catastrophe reinsurance / asset management environment
- In-depth knowledge of ILS within the re/insurance industry
- Expertise in the measure of risk/return of insurance and reinsurance transactions
- Thorough knowledge of the theory and practice of portfolio optimization and construction
- The ability to deal effectively and courteously with clients and colleagues, and to exercise discretion and confidentiality in all matters
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite of applications