Our client is a leading and rapidly growing long-term insurer offering reinsurance on fixed annuity contracts. They are looking for suitable applicants for the position of Pricing Actuary. The Pricing Actuary will be responsible for developing pricing models, producing analysis of the profitability and risk profile of deals, and supporting the onboarding of business into management and financial reporting areas.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Fellow of the Society of Actuaries (FSA), or equivalent qualification of other Actuarial professional organization preferred
- At least 6 years of qualified experience working in the annuity insurance industry
- Experience with fixed rate and indexed annuities strongly preferred
- Experience with actuarial projection and valuation software
- Ability to interact with internal senior management and client company management
- An ability to set and manage priorities in a changing work environment is essential