The Risk Analyst will provide support to the Actuarial team, be responsible for assisting the Portfolio Analysts with the reinsurance deal pricing process, assist with accumulation reporting and portfolio roll up, and complete ad-hoc projects as required.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- University degree, preferably in Mathematics, Science or Economics
- At least 2 years' experience running catastrophe models, preferably AIR Touchstone and Catrader
- Knowledge across multiple lines of business desired including Property Treaty, Specialty and Terrorism
- Strong Excel skills including VBA; SQL knowledge preferred
- Working knowledge of DFA models like Remetrica, Metarisk or other models a plus
- Must be a strong critical thinker who can interrogate the data to ensure it makes sense and provide challenge when required