ENERCON is a multi-disciplinary engineering and environmental services firm dedicated to driving efficiency and sustainability throughout energy, power, and technology-related industries. Our culture is defined by our commitment to excellence and investment in our employee’s growth and development.
Due to continued growth, our Federal Service Group is seeking an Accounting Manager for our Kennesaw, GA location.
Responsibilities (including but are not limited to)
- Responsible for coordination of the accounting team to ensure that work is properly allocated and Monthly Financial Statements are completed in a timely and accurate manner and in accordance with GAAP.
- Responsible for EFS accounting system compliance with all Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) invoked by EFS contracts.
- Responsible for developing (indirect) forward pricing rates and monitoring performance during the year to ascertain need for adjustments.
- Manage FAR compliant Enercon Services, Inc. Corporate allocations to Enercon Federal Services.
- Ensure accuracy and the timely coverage of all monthly reporting and reconciliations.
- Ensure accordance and compliance to company policies and procedures.
- Manage Tax Reporting and coordinate tax accountants.
- Support the year end Independent CPA Annual Audit as well as any other client, or governmental audits.
- Screen, interview, hire and train Accounting staff
- Serve as coach and mentor to accounting employees, gives feedback and offer growth and development opportunities.
- Coordinate all Accounting Department Services, including planning, direction and review.
- Cash management and forecasting.
- Support the Company Controller.
- Complete Special Projects as needed.
Required Qualifications/ skills
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting and 10+ years' experience in accounting with at least 5 years supporting a FAR compliant accounting system.
- CPA Required.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal are required.
- Demonstrated leadership skills working in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Ability to work well with others as well as independently with limited direction.
- Multi-tasking capabilities and the ability to correctly prioritize.
- High energy and superior critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to be efficient and thrive in a fast-paced setting.
- Knowledge of GAAP, FAR and general business and tax law.
- Knowledge of Payroll regulations and legal requirements preferred.
- Mid-Size company ($200 plus million) experience preferred.
- Excellent computer skills including strong experience with Microsoft Excel, Access and Word.
- Experience with Unanet, or other large Project Management and Accounting System Software a big plus.
- Highly prefer candidates with experience working within a project driven engineering consulting firm or similar environment.
Ability to pass a pre-employment and random drug and alcohol screenings, ENERCON and client specific background checks, and annual motor vehicle record (MVR) according to company and client policies.
Must be a US Citizen
This job posting is subject to change at any time.
Enercon Services, Inc (ENERCON) offers excellent benefits and career opportunities as part of our culture of excellence. Our people are the driving force behind our work. Together, we advance industry and drive innovation.
ENERCON does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Connect with us: www.enercon.com | LinkedIn