A Technical support position that, under reasonable supervision, understands and satisfactorily exercises the fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of intermediate processing, mold changeovers, and material handling.
- Review daily production schedule and machine priority as determined by scheduling.
- Perform process troubleshooting.
- Perform process audits and address process deviations.
- Perform process shut-downs as needed per standard work instructions.
- Perform process start-ups per standard work instructions.
- Initiate mold or machine maintenance work orders as necessary for repairs or improvements.
- Perform 5 S audits per the audit schedule.
- Submit CIHB cards for issues that cannot be addressed immediately.
- Complete all necessary documentation.
- Understand and assist with basic machine and tooling preventative maintenance.
- Participate in rigorous mold trials conducted by Process Technician Level 4.
- Participate in internal problem solving and continuous improvement activities.
- Assist with mold changeover and material handling activities when needed.
- Follow all safety policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED). A minimum of three years related experience in plastic injection mold changing and/or processing.
Communication Skills Requirements:
- Ability to read, understand and fluently speak English language.
- Ability to develop and interpret documents such as standard work instructions and operations reports.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of employees.
Mathematical Skills Requirements:
- Ability to perform advanced algebraic equations and apply them to the injection molding process.
- Ability to understand and apply statistical concepts.
Problem Solving Ability Requirements:
- Ability to evaluate machines, molds, materials and processes with minimal guidance.
- Ability to apply logic to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
CK Technologies Culture:
- Knows, understands and practices CK Technologies’ TS16949 quality system, environmental policies and general policies and procedures.
- Moderate physical movement and exertion.
- Ability to routinely lift and maneuver 100 pounds.
- CEPS Technical level 3
- Chain, Crane & Sling
- 5S & Lean Concepts
- Fire Prevention & Extinguishing
- Intermediate Excel
CK Technologies issued Forklift Driver’s license.