Manufacturing position; with the key responsibility to assist in painting plastic parts. Ensure a clean working environment and assist other technicians in the shop as needed (to prepare and paint equipment). This position functions as a painter on an as needed basis.
· Repaint parts, touch up paint. Replace defective parts and do any preventative maintenance required. Organization of parts as required completing repairs.
· Duties include unloading/loading plastic parts from the conveyor system.
· Operate a forklift, pallet jack or other necessary equipment to transport parts required in shop.
· Perform inspection tasks, including packaging audit as required, as defined by the Process Control Plan, or applicable instruction sheets.
· Perform painting tasks using/operating an industrial paint sprayer
· Package parts according to the requirements.
· Fill out appropriate production paperwork.
· Backup and assist painting operations when needed.
· Other duties as assigned by supervision.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· High School diploma or GED.
· Certificate preferably but not required in Auto Body/Repair Technician
· Ability to apply common computer skills.
Language Skills Requirements:
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, and operating instructions and system documentation.
Mathematical Skills Requirements:
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
Reasoning Ability Requirements:
Ability to actively participate in problem solving activities
Extremely physical, and involves repeated bending, stretching, twisting, & lifting. Must be able to lift 30 pounds.