MONTREAL, OR ANY MAJOR LOCATION IN CANADA
Reporting to the Director of Digital Experience, the Social Media Specialist is responsible for developing the strategy and delivering content plans that increase brand awareness, including building campaigns to attract, engage and inspire existing and new clients, as well as prospective and current employees. The Social Media Specialist is responsible for the creation and publishing of content and the overall success of content marketing on the company’s social media channels.
- A Canadian success story - a company that grew from humble roots in Quebec to a global, multinational powerhouse with over 48,000 employees worldwide;
- WSP’s commitment to being FutureReady™;
- Enhance the world around you - from the environment to the highways, to the buildings and the terrain, WSP is the fabric of Canada;
- Outstanding career opportunities - we're growing and pushing ourselves every day to be greater than we were yesterday, for our employees, future employees, and our fellow Canadians, we're open to your ideas and trying new things;
- A phenomenal collaborative culture and a workforce filled with genuinely good people who are doing humbly important work. Come find out for yourself what it's like to be a part of our journey.
We offer competitive pay, a great corporate culture, comprehensive and employee-focused benefits including virtual healthcare and a wellness platform as well as great savings programs, and a clear vision for the future.
Why WSP Digital Experience?
Working as part of our digital team, you will have the opportunity to influence and build a Canadian brand and impact its global footprint. You will contribute to growing the digital marketing expertise by the building the strategies and providing feedback on digital marketing initiatives while liaising with design and production teams to ensure that our brand and corporate story are seen by everyone in the market.
A Day in the life...
- Build and execute the social media strategy using competitive and audience research, benchmarking, and audience targeting.
- Manage social media accounts to engage and grow our audiences on platforms: primarily LinkedIn, and also Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- Develop and execute on content deployment plans, including social media content calendar and scheduled business updates.
- Write, edit, publish, and update content for posts and pages, ensuring content and branding is consistent across channels.
- Work with the National Marketing Managers, align social media activity with paid campaigns initiatives.
- Collaborate with other departments to build the internal advocacy network and coordinate activities to increase network engagement.
- Assist in the launch of WSP thought leadership materials collaboratively with External Communications by creative and tactical support.
- Develop content and conduct in house training on social media best practices.
- Assist with the creation of engaging multimedia content for the different social channels.
- Measure and generate reports on the results of social media campaigns and promotions .
We'd love to hear more from you if you have...
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both French and English.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience managing social media platforms/communities for business-to-business (b2b); LinkedIn is mandatory.
- A solid understanding of social media and other digital marketing (SEO, SEM, banners).
- Experience with Social Media software/management tools (e.g. SproutSocial, Hootsuite etc.).
- A thorough understanding of digital marketing trends.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects and under tight deadlines