Global is currently seeking a Learning and Inclusion Consultant to join our Global Human Resources team located in Montreal, Quebec. The Global HR function is notably responsible for executing cross-regional learning offerings as well as its inclusion and diversity vision and strategy, making this role multidimensional. You will be responsible for carrying out and implementing various projects and initiatives that support both our global learning programs as well as our global inclusion and diversity roadmap. You will report to the Global Director, Talent Management, while actively supporting the Global Director, Major Projects & Programs, who also acts as our Global Inclusion and Diversity Sponsor.
This role suits an individual who is highly organized, diligent and a pro-active self-starter, who is passionate about Inclusion and diversity in the workplace. Prior experience and interest in managing large-scope learning projects from its diagnostic phase to deployment is required while I&D exposure is preferred. We are looking for an individual to hit the ground running, who will drive change and continuous improvement.
What you can expect to do here:
Learning and Development
- Oversee the planning, the implementation - including content updates - and monitor global L&D programs such as the Global Project Management Academy, Senior Leadership Academy and other targeted accelerated leadership development initiatives
- Collaborate with regional centers of expertise to ensure alignment and collaboration
- Monitor program success with defined targets
- Ensure strong working partnerships with our learning vendors
Inclusion and Diversity
- Oversee the planning, the implementation of the global I&D strategy and roadmap
- Act as a change agent and influencer to foster and provide thought leadership in I&D
- Foster our global D&I network cross-regional sharing
- Monitor and report on key performance indicators related to progress on diversity and inclusion globally and with regional input
- Support the creation, updating and maintenance of Global I&D content and messages
We'd like to know more about you if you hold:
- A bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Organizational Learning & Development or related field required
- 5-7 years of experience working in Learning & Organizational Development or in consulting L&D and/or I&D role
- Ability to confidently take on a project and see it through to completion with minimal supervision.
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- Communication proficiency – written, verbal, presentation
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Software, including Word, Excel and highly skilled with PowerPoint
- English fluency and French a key asset
- And you are available to occasionally participate in ad hoc virtual meetings that take place in different time zones