FLEXIBLE LOCATIONS ACROSS CANADA
At WSP our Corporate Finance team works collaboratively with our business partners, project managers, directors, and technical experts to ensure that the financial health of our projects is a priority, at all times.
We are focused on delivering value as a trusted finance business partner. We currently have an opening for an Financial Planning & Analysis Manager to join our Corporate Finance team.
While our Corporate operations are based primarily in Ontario and Quebec, we are open to receiving applications from candidates across Canada, with a preference for those who bring bilingual (English & French) capabilities.
As an FP&A Manager to, you'll report to the Director of FP&A.
- A Canadian success story - a company that grew from humble roots in Quebec to a global, multinational powerhouse with over 48,000 employees worldwide;
- Enhance the world around you - from the environment to the highways, to the buildings and the terrain, WSP is the fabric of Canada;
- Outstanding career opportunities - we're growing and pushing ourselves every day to be greater than we were yesterday, for our employees, future employees, and our fellow Canadians, we're open to your ideas and trying new things;
- A phenomenal collaborative culture and a workforce filled with genuinely good people who are doing humbly important work. Come find out for yourself what it's like to be a part of our journey.
We offer competitive pay, a great corporate culture, comprehensive and employee-focused benefits including virtual healthcare and a wellness platform as well as great savings programs, and a clear vision for the future.
- In your role you will deliver and Support Operational Financial Reporting and Analysis
- In this position you will coordinate and support the quarterly forecasting and annual Budgeting process
- You will consolidate and analyze the monthly business outlooks and forecast
- You will manage and oversee Working Capital targets (Cash, Billing, DSO)
- You will be responsible for Monthly management, reporting and calculation of required cash/billing targets
- You will provide Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis to senior management
- You will collaborate and actively work with Internal and external auditors.
- Perform all other related duties that may contribute to the smooth operation of the finance team's operations.
- Candidates will have a University Education in Accounting (CPA);
- You will bring 7-10 years of experience in a multinational company similar role, including employee management;
- Knowledge of IFRS standards is essential;
- You will possess excellent oral and written communication skills, business acumen and ability to interact at all levels;
- The successful person will be results-oriented, teamwork focused, analytical and a great problem-solver, paying attention to delivering timely projects for the business;
- You will have a demonstrable ability to work in a work environment with multiple priorities and tight deadlines;
- You will demonstrate excellent ability to work in a team, strong sense of organization and excellent leadership qualities;
- You will have a strong sense of initiative and attention to detail.
- Ideally, you will have bilingual skills (French and English).