As a global leader in brand consulting and growth strategies, Vivaldi unlocks innovation and growth opportunities for brands and businesses in a digitally connected world.
At Vivaldi, you can make great marketing and branding ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic brands. With global resources and deep specialized strategy, marketing and branding expertise, we closely collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas, uncover competitive advantages and deliver value. Choose a career at Vivaldi and enjoy an innovative, entrepreneurial environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life. You can follow us on Instagram to see a snapshot of life at Vivaldi.
- Interest in and affinity for marketing campaign work including social media, direct mail, email campaigns, etc.
- Strong understanding of layout, typography, photography, and other core graphic design principles.
- Ability to translate brand guidelines into key collateral including social posts, flyers, posters, ads, signage, emails, etc.
- Competent with desktop publishing software – Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and InDesign – and also able to work in Microsoft Office.
- Experience in Premiere Pro, AfterEffects, or other video content editing software a plus.
- Collaborative and works well with other teammates
- Approaches tasks systematically, creating design files in a way that will be reusable for the future and by other teammates
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Keen ability to problem solve quickly
- Has a portfolio that demonstrates skills in graphic design, web design, and marketing
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Equipped with strong organizational/multi-tasking skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent writing skills a plus
- Has had previous internship or graphic design experience
Please note, at this time, Vivaldi is unable to provide sponsorship for internships.
From time to time, system updates on the Application Collection Platform may occur, leaving candidates unable to submit their application. If you experience any technical errors when applying for this position, please direct your application to email@example.com