As a global leader in brand consulting and growth strategies, Vivaldi unlocks innovation and growth opportunities for brands and businesses in a digitally connected world.
We’re a fast-paced, intellectually challenging, growing team of strategists, creatives, writers, designers, artists, media professionals, innovation architects, product designers, and engineers—focused on fundamentally changing the brand and business world one client at a time. We’re digitally-driven, culturally connected, and impact-oriented. Our friends call us smart, strategic, creative, nerdy, and nice — and we’re excited to meet YOU.
As a Brand Protection Associate at Vivaldi, you can help support clients in their efforts to protect the value of their brands. Choose a career at Vivaldi and enjoy an innovative, entrepreneurial environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
- Work closely with our CEO and brand protection manager to support brand protection client engagements, and the building of the brand protection capability at Vivaldi in general
- Provide research and analytical support on marketing, branding, and industry-specific analyses (e.g. market sizing, competitive analysis, ethnographic research & analyses, brand valuation analysis, best practices, and benchmarking)
- Analyze research into relevant results and strategic recommendations, which can then be clearly communicated & transformed, through excellent written & verbal communication skills, into presentable client deliverables
- Contribute to the development of brand protection reports through prolific writing
- Support new business development efforts through company research, article searches, and outbound marketing campaigns
- Possess strong analytical skills and writing skills, coupled with marketing or brand strategy expertise
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative research and analysis
- Self-starter who is resourceful, organized, extremely detail-oriented, and able to take ownership quickly and reliably
- Problem-solver with strong client/executive relationship management abilities
- Team player, fun to work with, and possesses a sincere interest in strategy, marketing, and brands
- Works well under pressure, and thrives in a fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment
- Inspired by content-driven innovation and change: We pride ourselves on creating new content and on working on projects that are cutting edge and thus require new thinking
- Background in academic research or writing, journalism, pre-law, or social sciences (political science, psychology, or sociology) preferred
- 2-3 years of post-undergraduate work experience is required, preferably as a research analyst, at a consulting firm, branding, or marketing research/consumer research company
- Excellent computer skills, especially and including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, cloud collaboration and preferably Microsoft Teams
- Located in New York region
From time to time, system updates on the Application Collection Platform may occur, leaving candidates unable to submit their application. If you experience any technical errors when applying for this position, please direct your application to firstname.lastname@example.org