As a global leader in brand consulting and growth strategies, Vivaldi unlocks innovation and growth opportunities for brands and businesses in a digitally connected world.
We’re a fast-paced, intellectually challenging, growing team of strategists, creatives, writers, designers, artists, media professionals, innovation architects, product designers, and engineers—focused on fundamentally changing the brand and business world one client at a time. We’re digitally-driven, culturally connected, and impact-oriented. Our friends call us smart, strategic, creative, nerdy, and nice — and we’re excited to meet YOU.
As a brand protection consultant at Vivaldi, you can help support clients in their efforts to protect the value of their brands. Choose a career at Vivaldi and enjoy an innovative, entrepreneurial environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
- Working closely with our CEO, and brand protection manager to support brand protection client engagements
- Provide research and analytic support on marketing, branding, and strategic analyses (e.g. market sizing, competitive analysis, ethnographic research & analyses, brand valuation analysis, best practices, and benchmarking)
- Contribute to the development of brand protection reports through analytical writing
- Analyze research into clear, relevant results & recommendations, and interpret/communicate findings
- Help prepare and present client deliverables through excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Support new business development efforts through company research, article searches, and outbound marketing campaigns
- Support the building of the brand protection capability at Vivaldi
- Possess strong analytical writing skills coupled with marketing or brand strategy expertise
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative research
- Self-starter with a pioneering spirit; resourceful and able to take ownership quickly and reliably
- Problem-solver with strong client/executive relationship management abilities
- Team player, fun to work with, and possesses a sincere interest in strategy, marketing, and brands
- Comfortable with innovation and change: we pride ourselves on creating new content and on working on projects that are cutting edge and thus require new thinking
- Interested in working at a fast-paced, intellectually challenging, growing company that is content-driven
- Background in academic writing, journalism, or professional writing preferred
- 2-3 years of post-undergraduate work experience is required, preferably at a top-tier consulting firm or within a marketing/branding department of a large company
- Proficient in computer skills including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and internet research tools
- Located in New York City – some travel will be required
From time to time, system updates on the Application Collection Platform may occur, leaving candidates unable to submit their application. If you experience any technical errors when applying for this position, please direct your application to firstname.lastname@example.org