Consumer PR and Influencer Lead
Come join the Tillamook Team where our philosophy is “Do Right By Every Bite.” As an independent farmer-owned cooperative, we have been guided by good, honest values since 1909. We believe in putting quality over profit, natural over artificial, and that hard work can never be outsmarted. We’re taking a stand for real food, because everyone deserves better.
We invite members of all diverse communities to join our workforce. At Tillamook, we believe that inclusion and diversity are central to our cultural strategy. In order to achieve our growth ambition and compete and win in the marketplace, we believe we make better decisions and build stronger teams when we invite and rely on diverse perspectives, thoughts, backgrounds and cultures into our work and to fuel our innovation and growth. To us this means creating a climate of inclusion where all employees feel valued and a sense of belonging. We believe this will make us a better consumer brand and employer.
What does real food mean to you? Is your favorite dish a cheesy casserole? Perhaps a decadent and indulgent ice cream? Either way, your identification with food is important to us. People who fit well here at Tillamook have a commitment to quality in everything they do. Our team members understand our vision, contribute to our mission, thrive on innovative thinking, hard work and good, honest values.
Our team members understand our vision, contribute to our mission, thrive on innovative thinking, hard work and good, honest values. We live by these shared values: We are Good Stewards, We believe in Uncompromising Quality, We work as One Team, We Play to Win, and We Genuinely Care for each other.
What you will do:
As part of the brand marketing team, the Consumer PR and Influencer Lead is responsible for executing and coordinating tactical details associated with consumer PR and influencer programs, communications, campaigns, processes, timelines, budgets, and reporting. This role will rely heavily on project management, strong cross-functional communication, and coordination skills to ensure consumer PR and influencer programs are executed effectively and efficiently. A strong candidate will demonstrate initiative to get things done right with a high attention to detail, is inherently organized, is a natural problem-solver and collaborator, and works well with a team and independently.
Here’s a day in the life:
· Provides consumer PR and influencer tactical support in coordination with Senior Manager Social, PR, and Influencers for campaigns and product launches
· Coordinates with Senior Manager, Social, Consumer PR, and Influencers to aid in scheduling and preparing for Tier 3 editorial channel brief meetings, tier 3 always on PR and influencer programs, PR and Influencer agency briefings and plans share outs
· Supports Senior Manager Social, Consumer PR, and Influencers with creative review and approval for PR and Influencer assets and media releases
· Collaborates and coordinates with consumer PR and Influencer agency partners. Schedules status meetings with PR & influencer agency and stakeholders; takes detailed notes in all agency and partner meetings to ensure appropriate follow-up and clear post-meeting action items
· Collaborate cross-functionally with other channel leads and managers, category brand management, sales, Shopper marketing, and other partners to collect and share information as needed for consumer PR and influencer programs
· Partners with Marketing Operations and Legal teams for legal review of concepts, communications, and creative; coordinates feedback with internal and external teams as appropriate. Flag key considerations and decision points for the Manager and Director of Channel Strategy
· Support the Senior Manager in the development of consumer PR and influencer strategies and editorial calendars
· Input into post-campaign reporting for campaign creative and PR and influencer performance, including both metrics and learnings for future work
· Partner with Senior Manager to track and manage consumer PR and influencer budgets
· Stay on top of industry trends to deliver creative and fresh thinking that helps Tillamook continue to position itself as a challenger brand. This includes monitoring competitive and retailer landscape and other inspiring brand campaigns, monitoring media for related coverage or opportunities for Tillamook to be relevant to our communities and brand values
· Route press releases, quotes, etc. to internal stakeholders including Category Growth, Corporate Communications, Marketing Leadership and R&D for approvals
· Partner with Senior Manager Social, Consumer PR, and Influencers to author briefs for PR and influencer programs and campaign support
· Partner closely with Social Media Lead to foster influencer engagement on social channels, monitoring chatter and joining into conversations where appropriate and elevate concerns or reshare relevant content
· Coordinate and collaborate with Corporate Communications on cross-departmental PR and influencer programs and opportunities. Serve as marketing liaison for Corporate Communications and Stewardship
· Other relevant duties, as assigned. Provides backup support for social media Lead and Marketing Campaign Coordinator, coordinates and orders product samples for partners and campaigns coordinates delivery and selection of props for photos and film shoots, supports in the coordination of various presentations and supporting presentation decks
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Bachelor’s degree in consumer PR, marketing, communications, or related field or experience
· 3+ years of experience supporting a brand with consumer PR and influencer programs, agency or in-house experience
· Outstanding verbal and written communication, including listening
· Thorough attention to detail, accuracy, and follow-through
· Excellent time management, the ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and be flexible in working on multiple projects simultaneously
· Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with employees, supervisors, and partners; act as a team player while collaborating with diverse skillsets across multiple departments
· Overall comfort with computer systems is a must, specifically proficient skills in Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
· Occasional night or weekend work
· Occasional travel
· Standing and/or walking
· Vision for machine or computer operations
· Travel approximately 5-10%, valid driver’s license required
· Other (able to travel in a car or plane on a regular basis)
IIndustry leading benefit and reward programs:
We offer outstanding benefits to our employees. For more information, please visit the careers page: www.tillamook.com/careers.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture and inclusive conditions where all employees are heard, valued, and feel a sense of belonging. We rely on different perspectives, thoughts, backgrounds, and cultures to inform our work, to help us be better as a brand and as an employer, and to fuel our success. We seek talent from a wide range of diversity, perspectives, and backgrounds to join our exceptional organization and help us build our future.
Tillamook County Creamery Association (TCCA) is a Drug-Free Workplace. EEO/AA