Focus is on, but not limited to the following:
- Must love and support their TEAM!
- Must love and take care of guests!
- Must say “yes” and “thank you” often!
- Provides outstanding service to guests in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Performs cashiering transactions
- Prepares and serves food and beverage items
- Ability to bus tables to departmental standards
- Coordinates customer orders while asking the necessary questions
- Operates all necessary equipment within the establishment
- Interacts with guests and deliver high-quality guest service
- Adheres to established health codes
- Practices and observes all safety duties and regulations
- Prefer at least one (1) year of prior experience as a fountain worker/cashier in a high volume food establishment
- Prefer at least one (1) year of cash handling experience
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older
- Ability to obtain a valid Nevada Alcohol Awareness Card and Nevada Food Handler Safety Training Card
- Able to manage multiple tasks and remain calm in stressful environments
- Has excellent customer service and communication skills
- Able to work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays