The Marketing/Model/Bottle & Cocktail Server is responsible for providing our guests with ‘Beyond the Best’ beverage service, product, entertainment, and create an environment with elegant style, finesse and charming demeanor. Team Member will consistently engage the guests to build rapport and enhance the guest experience; while anticipating any additional needs to help ensure each guest has a wonderful and unique visit to our venues.
Must possess advanced beverage, wine, spirits, cocktail knowledge and trends. Duties include exceptional beverage service to every guest while interacting and entertaining in a professional manner. Provide bottle and cocktail service, food service, amenities and drink preparation while maintaining Clark County Health Standards and a safe work environment.
Team Member will display a positive personality, attitude, knowledge, and enthusiasm while delivering top-notch customer service; to develop new clientele, establish a bond with existing clientele and increase repeat business opportunities.
Focus is on, but not limited to the following:
- Adhere to all departmental appearance and uniform standards. May be required to model designer apparel and/or accessories and make several costume changes during the scheduled shift. Team member will maintain a well-groomed appearance, posture and hygiene. Appearance, makeup, hair technique and style should stay current and in-line with fashion standards and trends as deemed by Management.
- Team Members will be required to market and promote our venues by attending outings and post specified social media content for a minimum of 7 days that will be distributed to TM by Management; this is essential to increase brand awareness, business levels, and revenue opportunities.
- Must have full knowledge of the sequence of service for all themed outlets, as well as, in-depth menu comprehension; including glossary of terms, proper portion control, preparation and ingredients of all menu items and pricing.
- Observe and anticipate guest’s needs, deliver all items to the guests in a timely and accurate fashion. Must have the ability to manage time effectively with minimum supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests, Team Members, and Management in both written and verbal form.
- Set up and break down of work areas; maintain and clean designated work areas before, during, and after shift. Will be assigned various opening and closing duties.
- Maintain a clean and hygienic work environment in accordance with Clark County Health Standards.
- Adhere to and enforce company, local, state, and government specific regulations.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain any licensing or active work cards required, at present or in the future, for this position at all times.
- Use suggestive selling techniques.
- Will follow all company and department policies and procedures, practices and guidelines, as well as all ‘Beyond the Best’ Practices.
- Flexibility to perform other job related tasks as deemed necessary by Management. Must have flexibility to work varying schedules based upon business demands, special events and banquets; including weekends and holidays.
- Team Member will have superior customer service skills, a friendly and professional demeanor, ability to multitask while remaining calm to deliver exceptional results in a high-paced environment, capable to speak and to listen in a public forum, basic math skills are required, and ability to handle cash and accurately make change.
- Must follow all company and departmental check handling policies and procedures and POS terminal functions with accuracy.
- Current and/or previous modeling or VIP guest service experience preferred.
- Must have knowledge and ability to perform bottle service.
- Requires strong knowledge of spirits, wine, champagne and mixed cocktails.
- Candidates must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. with or without assistance.
- Must demonstrate the ability to wear designer clothing with flair and techniques associated with modeling industry requirements; posture, gestures, movement and walking should reflect the innovative fashion industry esthetics. Certain events and/or outlets will require a bathing suit uniform.
- Ability to perform tasks and duties in various types of footwear apparel; including but not limited to high-heels, wedge heels, platform, shoes, boots, sandals, etc.
- Capable to climb, bend, reach, push, pull, stoop, grasp, walk, sit and stand for the duration of shift. Requires manual dexterity to operate job related equipment.
- Willing to work in a loud and smoke filled environment.
- Work will include indoor and/or outdoor food and beverage service. Must have the ability to withstand high and low temperatures, heat and sun exposure and wet surface conditions.
- Work area may be unusually hot, cold, noisy, and may contain second hand smoke. Work may be performed in small areas with a 3 ft. access. Tasks are performed from a non-sitting position. Team Members will be required to stand, walk, lift, reach, push, pull and grasp. These tasks include the maintenance and care of assigned area. Work may entail trained chemical usage.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Employee may be required to participate in marketing photo shoots and/or promotional modeling on or off property for the purpose of using their images for marketing purposes for the venue.
- Meet all weekly marketing requirements and attend all required outings. Including but not limited to: Posting required content on main/personal social media profiles. Interacting and commenting with the venue’s social media posts and review platforms. ie: Google, Yelp, Trip Advisor
- Diligently market venue at every given opportunity. Including but not limited to: Completing guest data cards. Contribute to venue database. Actively pursue, build and maintain personal clientele list. Engage, interact and market to potential guests/guests in person and online platforms/outlets.
- Encourage guests to post, tag, interact with the venue social media platforms to enhance interactive experience.
- Consistently prioritize cleanliness in all work areas. Including but not limited to: Designated sections, side stations, tables, POS stations and TM areas
- Indefinitely continue education and increase complete knowledge on all menus, products, preparation technique and service standard expectations.
- Execute and complete all expected duties each shift. Including but not limited to: opening duties, closing duties, and shift assignments.
- Efficiently communicate with management and service team to fulfill and/or address any issues or needs requested by guest, team member or vendors.
- Enthusiastically participate in bottle presentations, promotional events, and/or programs.
- Enthusiastically participate in all scheduled private or special events.
- Comply with and enforce all company specific safety polices
- Assist and/or perform all other job-related duties as requested even if not previously mentioned.
- Assist and support all fellow TM when possible and necessary.
- Maintain working knowledge of casino events and promotions.
- Responsible service of alcoholic beverages only to guests 21 years of age or over.