The Marketing/Model/Food Sprinter is responsible for providing our guests with ‘Beyond the Best’ customer service, product, entertainment, and environment with elegant style, finesse and charming demeanor. Team Member will continuously assist all food operations to enhance the guest experience; while anticipating any additional needs to help ensure each guest has a wonderful and unique visit to our venues.
Must possess advanced food service knowledge and trends. Duties include exceptional service to every guest in a professional manner. Duties include coordinating food and beverage orders between FOH & BOH and effectively deliver, present, and serve items to each guest in a timely manner. Assist all food and beverage service Team Members in all areas, as well as maintaining the cleanliness of work areas and equipment in accordance with Clark County Health Standards.
Also perform side service functions as required.
Team Member will display a positive personality, attitude, knowledge, enthusiasm, and performance while delivering top-notch customer service; to develop new clientele, establish a rapport with existing clientele and increase repeat business opportunities.
Focus is on, but not limited to the following:
- Adhere to all departmental appearance and uniform standards. May be required to model designer apparel and/or accessories and make several costume changes during the scheduled shift. Team Member will maintain a well-groomed appearance, posture and hygiene. Appearance, makeup, hair technique and style should stay current and in-line with fashion standards and trends as deemed by Management.
- Team Members will be required to market and promote our venues by attending outings and posting specified social media content for a minimum of 7 days that is distributed by Management; this is essential to increase brand awareness, business levels, and revenue opportunities.
- Must have full knowledge of the sequence of service, as well as, in-depth menu comprehension; including glossary of terms, proper portion control, preparation and ingredients of all menu items, and pricing.
- Observe and anticipate guest’s needs, deliver all items to the guests in a timely and accurate fashion. Must have the ability to manage time effectively with minimum supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests, Team Members, and Management in both written and verbal form.
- Set up and break down of work areas; maintain and clean designated work areas before, during, and after shift. Will be assigned various opening and closing duties.
- Maintain a clean and hygienic work environment in accordance with Clark County Health Standards.
- Adhere to and enforce company, local, state, and government specific regulations.
- Use suggestive selling techniques.
- Will follow all company and department policies and procedures, practices and standards, as well as all ‘Beyond the Best’ Practices.
- Flexibility to perform other job related tasks as deemed necessary by Management. Must have flexibility to work varying schedules based upon business demands, special events and banquets; including weekends and holidays.
- Previous work experience in a fast-pace environment with large and heavy tray handling is preferred; possess superior customer service skills with a friendly and professional demeanor, ability to multitask while remaining calm to delivery exceptional results in a high-paced environment.
- Must follow all company and departmental check handling policies and procedures and POS terminal functions with accuracy.
- Must develop a thorough knowledge of all food and beverage items, including plate and glassware specifications and garnishing.
- Comprehend table numbering systems and thorough knowledge of focal point service and guest position number sequence.
- Ability to demonstrate positive interactive skills, sound judgment, logical decision making and manage time effectively with minimum supervision.
- Current and/or previous modeling or VIP Guest Service experience preferred.
- Candidates must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. with or without assistance.
- Able to move, setup/breakdown, transport objects such as furniture, tables, chairs, equipment, product, supplies, etc.
- Must demonstrate the ability to wear designer clothing with flair and techniques associated with modeling industry requirements; posture, gestures, movement and walking should reflect the innovative fashion industry esthetics. Certain events and/or outlets will require a bathing suit uniform.
- Able to perform tasks and duties in various types of footwear apparel; including but not limited to high-heels, wedge heels, platform, shoes, boots, sandals, etc.
- Capable to climb, bend, reach, push, pull, stoop, grasp, walk, sit and stand for the duration of shift.
- Hand/eye coordination and the ability to use sensory faculties.
- Require manual dexterity to operate job related equipment.
- Willing to work in a loud and smoke filled environment.
- Work will include indoor and/or outdoor food and beverage service. Must have the ability to withstand high and low temperatures, heat and sun exposure and wet surface conditions.
- Work area may be unusually hot, cold, noisy, and may contain second hand smoke. Work may be performed in small areas with a 3 ft. access. Tasks are performed from a non-sitting position. Team Members will be required to stand, walk, lift, reach, push, pull and grasp. These tasks include the maintenance and care of assigned area. Work may entail trained chemical usage.
- This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that a Team Member in this position may be asked to perform from time to time. Duties and responsibilities can be changed, expanded, reduced or delegated by management to meet the business needs of the property.
- Team Member is required to sign this document in the space provided below, acknowledging receipt and comprehension of this job description.