The Marketing/Model/Bartender is responsible for providing our guests with ‘Beyond the Best’ beverage service, product, flair entertainment, and create an environment with elegant style, finesse and charming demeanor. Team Member will consistently engage the guest to build rapport and enhance the guest experience; while anticipating any additional needs to help ensure each guest has a wonderful and unique visit to our venues.
Must possess advanced beverage, wine, spirits and cocktail knowledge and trends. Duties include consistent delivery of exceptional service to every guest while interacting and entertaining in a professional manner. Team Member will provide cocktail beverage service, amenities, drink preparation, and food service while maintaining Clark County Health Standards and a safe work environment.
Team Member will display a positive personality, attitude, knowledge, and enthusiasm while delivering top-notch customer service; to develop new clientele, establish a bond with existing clientele and increase repeat business opportunities
Focus is on, but not limited to the following:
- Adhere to all departmental appearance and uniform standards. May be required to model designer apparel and/or accessories and make several costume changes during the scheduled shift. Team Member will maintain a well-groomed appearance, posture and hygiene. Appearance, makeup, hair technique and style should stay current and in-line with fashion standards and trends as deemed by Management.
- Team Members will be required to market and promote our venues by attending outings and posting specified social media content for a minimum of 7 days that will be distributed by Management; this is essential to increase brand awareness, business levels, and revenue opportunities.
- Must have full knowledge of the sequence of service for all themed outlets, as well as, in-depth menu comprehension; including glossary of terms, proper portion control, preparation and ingredients of all menu items, and pricing.
- Must verify par levels for all product and equipment needs within the designated work area at the beginning of every shift. Bring shortages and/or needs to the attention of a Manager on duty.
- Observe and anticipate guest’s needs, deliver all items to the guests in a timely and accurate fashion. Must have the ability to manage time effectively with minimum supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests, Team Members, and Management in both written and verbal form.
- Maintain and clean designated work areas before, during, and after shift. Will be assigned various opening and closing duties.
- Set up and break down of work areas; maintain a clean and hygienic work environment in accordance with Clark County Health Standards.
- Adhere to and enforce company, local, state, and government specific regulations.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain any licensing or active work cards required, at present or in the future, for this position at all times.
- Use suggestive selling techniques.
- Will follow all company and department policies and procedures, practices and guidelines, as well as all ‘Beyond the Best’ Practices.
- Flexibility to perform other job related tasks as deemed necessary by Management. Must have flexibility to work varying schedules based upon business demands, special events and banquets; including weekends and holidays.
- Previous work experience in a fast-pace environment or comparable setting. Possess superior customer service skills with a friendly and professional demeanor, ability to multitask while remaining calm to deliver exceptional results in a high-paced environment, capable to speak and to listen in a public forum, basic math skills are required, and ability to handle cash and accurately make change.
- Must follow all company and departmental check handling policies and procedures and POS terminal functions with accuracy.
- Current and/or previous modeling or VIP bartending experience preferred.
- Must have in-depth mixology knowledge and ability to pour drinks, mix craft cocktails, following standardized recipes, and recommend industry beverage trends.
- Requires strong knowledge of spirits, wine, champagne and mixed cocktails. Ability to conduct full wine service, including decanting wine.
- Must maintain a score of 85% or higher on all initial and periodic assessments.
- Candidates must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. with or without assistance.
- Must demonstrate the ability to wear designer clothing with flair and techniques associated with modeling industry requirements; posture, gestures, movement and walking should reflect the innovative fashion industry esthetics.
- Ability to perform tasks and duties in various types of footwear apparel; including but not limited to high-heels, wedge heels, platform, shoes, boots, sandals, etc. Certain events and/or outlets will require a bathing suit uniform.
- Capable to climb, bend, reach, push, pull, stoop, grasp, walk, sit and stand for the duration of shift.
- Require manual dexterity to operate job related equipment.
- Willing to work in a loud and smoke filled environment.
- Work will include indoor and/or outdoor food and beverage service. Must have the ability to withstand high temperatures, heat and sun exposure and wet surface conditions.
- Work area may be unusually hot, cold, noisy, and may contain second hand smoke. Work may be performed in small areas with a 3 ft. access. Tasks are performed from a non-sitting position. Team Members will be required to stand, walk, lift, reach, push, pull and grasp. These tasks include the maintenance and care of assigned area. Work may entail trained chemical usage.
- This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that a Team Member in this position may be asked to perform from time to time. Duties and responsibilities can be changed, expanded, reduced or delegated by Management to meet the business needs of the property.