The Digital Content Producer will be responsible for writing captivating stories for CALI939.com, engaging with listeners and fans on social media, and overall promoting the CALI 93.9 brand. The candidate must be bilingual and have excellent writing skills with a comprehensive understanding of blogging, social media, content development & link building. An interest in Spanish Pop and culture is highly encouraged.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate & execute blog campaigns to promote lifestyle related messages that increase awareness and drive traffic.
- Maintains and interacts with fans and listeners through active social media posts and campaigns
- Experience managing non-personal social media accounts like Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.
- Work with the product team to create and achieve content and social media goals for the brand
- Research topics relevant to the day’s TV guide, news, entertainment, and lifestyle.
- Create content from the studio as well as from events with behind the scenes content about the studio/show including writing recaps, uploading photos, audio clips, and short videos
This position requires someone who is detailed oriented, reliable, has strong communication and time management skills, and the ability to balance multiple projects and tasks. The ideal candidate is a self-motivator willing to work in a fast paced environment with strong organizational skills and the ability to perform within a client and sales environment.
- Bachelors Degree preferred but not required
- Bilingual, fluent in Spanish is a must
- Journalism background a plus
- Proven track record of successfully written articles
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business' various types of content.
- Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills.
- Superior communication, questioning, listening skills
- Ability to anticipate next steps, identify problems and provide solutions
- Strong team player with great organizational skills
- Deep passion for music, young adult lifestyle, pop culture, online marketing/networking and the power it has to change the way business is done.
- The ideal candidate is a self-motivator, detail oriented, willing to work in a fast paced environment
Meruleo Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer