Simply Put, A Great Place to Work And Grow Your Career
Alfred Benesch & Company (Benesch) is a growing, multi-disciplined engineering and professional services firm. Roads, bridges, schools, parks and airports are just a few examples of where you can find our work. We enhance infrastructure and communities across the country – creating spaces and providing connections in ways that make a difference.
As a mid-sized firm, we pride ourselves on being nimble enough to remain responsive to client needs, yet large enough to offer exceptional bench strength. As a member of our team, you’ll have an opportunity to draw from those resources when you need them, and likewise, contribute your expertise when you have something to share. Opportunity abounds here for those that seek it.
Senior Electric Technologist Fort Worth, TX
Our Fort Worth, TX office is looking to hire a Senior Technologist to support our Grade Crossing Initiative and Support Plan. The position will focus on traffic and crossing signal technology and CAD.
What You Will Need:
- Minimum HS diploma required; AAS preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience with traffic signals timing, installation, or maintenance
- IMSA Level I or II Traffic Signal Tech Certification desired
- Ability to troubleshoot problems related to electrical systems and electronic traffic control devices
- Ability to read and interpret schematics and blueprints
- Knowledge of railroad preemption operations with traffic signals desired
- Knowledge of traffic signal controller electronics, wiring, and interface
- Knowledge of modern traffic signal controller software, programming, and operations
- Experience with AutoCAD or MicroStation desired
- Competent use of Microsoft Office products
- Ability to sit or stand (prolonged periods of time), walk, kneel, crouch, stoop, squat, crawl, twist, climb and work elevated working position
- Ability to work effectively independently and within a team environment
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Become Part of The Benesch Team
As a privately held firm, we offer competitive compensation packages and exceptional retirement fund contributions, to name a few. We recognize our teams at Benesch’s provide the knowledge and passion essential to positively shaping our nations and community’s infrastructure. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable environment and work hard to maintain a culture that is collaborative, supportive, and respectful to work/life balance.
Alfred Benesch & Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action/ Disability/ Protected Veteran Employer. Qualified applicants are evaluated without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, political affiliation or belief, age, gender identity, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.
For more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the below documents:
For more information about pay transparency, please download the below document: