Simply Put, A Great Place to Work
Alfred Benesch & Company (Benesch) is a growing, multi-disciplined engineering and professional services firm. Roads, bridges, schools, parks and airports are just a few examples of where you can find our work. We enhance infrastructure and communities across the country – creating spaces and providing connections in ways that make a difference.
As a mid-sized firm, we pride ourselves on being nimble enough to remain responsive to client needs, yet large enough to offer exceptional bench strength. As a member of our team, you’ll have an opportunity to draw from those resources when you need them, and likewise, contribute your expertise when you have something to share. Opportunity abounds here for those that seek it.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes paid over-time, exceptional retirement fund contributions, flexible schedules, wellness incentives and all-around great people to work with. Take your career to the next level by applying today. You’ll like it here, it’s a great place to work.
We have a career opportunity to help grow our Raleigh, NC office. We are looking for an entry level designer for a career-advancing opportunity in our growing Raleigh office. The position will support our Transportation Group Leaders to develop roadway plans for NCDOT, Municipal and private clients across NC.
What You Will Need:
- BSCE or related discipline
- North Carolina EIT preferred but not required
- Desire and aptitude to perform desing efforts and plan development for Transporation Projects (including roadway, structure, traffic, hydraulics, Erosion Control, etc.)
- Experience with Microstation and GeoPack preferred
- Ability to work and collaborate in a team environment on challenging projects
- Develop task deliverables in a complete and reviewable manner
- Willingness to be adaptable to offfice and field inspection tasks
- Perform field inspection/construction admininistration assistance
Alfred Benesch & Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action/ Disability/ Protected Veteran Employer. Qualified applicants are evaluated without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.
For more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the below documents:
For more information about pay transparency, please download the below document: