Simply Put, A Great Place to Work
Alfred Benesch & Company (Benesch) is a growing, multi-disciplined engineering and professional services firm. Roads, bridges, schools, parks and airports are just a few examples of where you can find our work. We enhance infrastructure and communities across the country – creating spaces and providing connections in ways that make a difference.
As a mid-sized firm, we pride ourselves on being nimble enough to remain responsive to client needs, yet large enough to offer exceptional bench strength. As a member of our team, you’ll have an opportunity to draw from those resources when you need them, and likewise, contribute your expertise when you have something to share. Opportunity abounds here for those that seek it.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes paid over-time, exceptional retirement fund contributions, flexible schedules, wellness incentives and all-around great people to work with. Take your career to the next level by applying today. You’ll like it here, it’s a great place to work.
Civil/Highway Project Engineer - Glastonbury, CT
We have a career opportunity to help grow our Glastonbury, CT office. We are looking for a Highway/Roadway designer for a career-advancing opportunity. The position will support our Civil Team to develop roadway plans for CTDOT, Municipal and private clients across CT.
What You Will Need:
- BSCE or related discipline
- Minimum of two years of design experience
- EIT and plan to obtain Registered CT Professional Engineer
- Experience designing roadway projects and developing plans in accordance with CTDOT standards
- Experience preparing plan set for CTDOT
- Experience with MicroStation and InRoads
- Working knowledge of ORD is desired
- Autocad/Civil3D experience preferred
- Ability to work and collaborate in a team environment on challenging projects
- Developing task deliverables in a complete and reviewable manner
- Work to build and enhance relationships with key clients, including CTDOT
Alfred Benesch & Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action/ Disability/ Protected Veteran Employer. Qualified applicants are evaluated without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.
For more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the below documents:
For more information about pay transparency, please download the below document: