Simply Put, A Great Place to Work
Alfred Benesch & Company (Benesch) is a growing, multi-disciplined engineering and professional services firm. Roads, bridges, schools, parks and airports are just a few examples of where you can find our work. We enhance infrastructure and communities across the country – creating spaces and providing connections in ways that make a difference.
As a mid-sized firm, we pride ourselves on being nimble enough to remain responsive to client needs, yet large enough to offer exceptional bench strength. As a member of our team, you’ll have an opportunity to draw from those resources when you need them, and likewise, contribute your expertise when you have something to share. Great potential to take career to the next level.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes paid over-time, exceptional retirement fund contributions, flexible schedules, wellness incentives and all-around great people to work with. Take your career to the next level by applying today. You’ll like it here. It’s a great place to work.
Civil Project Manager - Boston, MA
We have a unique career opportunity for a civil/highway engineer with a track record of successful DOT project experience. Our Boston office specializes in roadway, traffic and public involvement and provide exceptional services to the Massachusetts DOT as well as county and local agencies. This person will play a key role in the growth of our MA operations, and must be comfortable leading business development efforts as well as executing project work.
The Impact You Will Have:
Serve as highway lead on transportation projects
Create and execute project work plans
- Manage project teams, accountable for budget and schedule
- Mentor junior staff
- Contribute to Division strategic growth initiatives
- Champion relationships with key clients, including MassDOT
- Represent Benesch at industry and professional engagement events
- Ability to identify opportunities and lead strategic project pursuits
- Collaborate on regional growth strategy
- Leadership track potential
What You Will Need:
- BSCE or related discipline
- Registered Massachusetts Professional Engineer
- Minimum of 7 years of design experience including managing projects
- Experience working on MassDOT projects
- Seller/Doer mentality
- A track record of adhering to design budgets and project schedules
- Excellent communication and client relation skills
Alfred Benesch & Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action/ Disability/ Protected Veteran Employer. Qualified applicants are evaluated without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.
For more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the below documents:
For more information about pay transparency, please download the below document: