Simply Put, A Great Place to Work And Grow Your Career
Alfred Benesch & Company (Benesch) is a growing, multi-disciplined engineering and professional services firm. Roads, bridges, schools, parks and airports are just a few examples of where you can find our work. We enhance infrastructure and communities across the country – creating spaces and providing connections in ways that make a difference.
As a mid-sized firm, we pride ourselves on being nimble enough to remain responsive to client needs, yet large enough to offer exceptional bench strength. As a member of our team, you’ll have an opportunity to draw from those resources when you need them, and likewise, contribute your expertise when you have something to share. Opportunity abounds here for those that seek it.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes paid over-time, exceptional retirement fund contributions, flexible schedules, wellness incentives and all-around great people to work with. Take your career to the next level by applying today. You’ll like it here. It’s a great place to work and grow your career.
Roadway Group Manager – Kansas
We are looking to hire an experienced Roadway Group Manager to be based out of any of our local Kansas or Missouri offices. We offer opportunities to work on a variety of complex local agencies, DOT, and other projects involving roadway planning, traffic engineering, and civil and roadway design. The ideal candidates will be a licensed Professional Engineer and have significant experience in client development and pursuing, managing, and providing roadway and transportation engineering services for public agencies, including DOTs, counties, and municipalities.
The Impact You Will Have:
- Manage and grow our Kansas-based roadway engineering group
- Manage project teams, accountable for budget and schedule
- Contribute to local, regional, and corporate strategic growth initiatives including expansion of roadway planning, traffic engineering, and roadway design services within Kansas, Missouri and the surrounding areas
- Develop and manage relationships with new and existing clients
- Represent Benesch at industry and professional engagement events
- Identify opportunities and lead strategic project pursuits
- Collaborate on regional growth strategy
What You Will Need:
- BSCE or related discipline
- Professional Engineer licensure in Kansas and Missouri or the ability to obtain licensure upon hire required
- Experience working with the Kansas/Missouri DOT and/or local agencies preferred
- Progressive experience in project development and delivery of Roadway Planning and/or Traffic and Roadway Engineering and Design services
- Progressive experience working directly with clients developing relationships, with proven ability to win work
- Excellent communication, business development, project management, and client relation skills
- Strong communication, organization and leadership skills with a track record for understanding and adhering to contractual requirements
- Ability to lead, manage and grow a diverse, dynamic team