Simply Put, A Great Place to Work
Alfred Benesch & Company (Benesch) is a growing, multi-disciplined engineering and professional services firm. Roads, bridges, schools, parks and airports are just a few examples of where you can find our work. We enhance infrastructure and communities across the country – creating spaces and providing connections in ways that make a difference.
As a mid-sized firm, we pride ourselves on being nimble enough to remain responsive to client needs, yet large enough to offer exceptional bench strength. As a member of our team, you’ll have an opportunity to draw from those resources when you need them, and likewise, contribute your expertise when you have something to share.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes paid over-time, exceptional retirement fund contributions, flexible schedules, wellness incentives and all-around great people to work with. Take your career to the next level by applying today. You’ll like it here. It’s a great place to work.
Administrative Assistant – Omaha, NE
The Administrative Assistant will provide professional administrative and project support primarily to the Omaha Division. This position will be accountable to the Omaha Division Manager. Projecting a professional appearance as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills is a must.
The Impact You Will Have:
- Prepare or assist with the preparation of correspondence, reports, and materials for publications and presentations
- Provide receptionist, general administrative and clerical duties associated with office operations
- Perform data entry and maintenance of client relations management database
- Set up and coordinate client-related activities, outings, meetings and conferences as required (e.g., arranging meeting space, coordinating logistics, equipment, catering)
- Plan and coordinate office events
- Attend internal and project meetings to support management or the project team as requested
- Coordinate and manage travel arrangements as required
- Manage pool vehicle inventory and schedule/coordinate service as needed
- Coordinate with and provide administrative support to Division, Regional, and Corporate staff as requested
What You Will Need:
- Experience working in the A/E/C or Professional Services Industries preferred
- Advanced skill and knowledge of Microsoft Office products and graphical design software (e.g., Adobe InDesign) desired
- Advanced writing, editing, proofreading and review skills
- Aptitude to work independently as well as in a professional office environment
Alfred Benesch & Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action/ Disability/ Protected Veteran Employer. Qualified applicants are evaluated without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.
For more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the below documents:
For more information about pay transparency, please download the below document: