Simply Put, A Great Place to Work
Alfred Benesch & Company (Benesch) is a growing, multi-disciplined engineering and professional services firm. Roads, bridges, schools, parks and airports are just a few examples of where you can find our work. We enhance infrastructure and communities across the country – creating spaces and providing connections in ways that make a difference.
As a mid-sized firm, we pride ourselves on being nimble enough to remain responsive to client needs, yet large enough to offer exceptional bench strength. As a member of our team, you’ll have an opportunity to draw from those resources when you need them, and likewise, contribute your expertise when you have something to share. Great potential to take career to next level.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes paid over-time, exceptional retirement fund contributions, flexible schedules, wellness incentives and all-around great people to work with. Take your career to the next level by applying today. You’ll like it here. It’s a great place to work.
Urban Planning Manager – Raleigh, NC
Our Cary, NC office is seeking an Urban Planner. The position will support our project development efforts for NCDOT, Municipal and private clients across NC. Will assist the Design team with long-range plans including master plans, small area plans, neighborhood plans, pedestrian plans, comprehensive plans, transportation plans, parks & greenway plans, consolidated plans, corridor plans, etc.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelors degree in urban planning, geography, landscape architecture, GIS, or a related field.
- Minimum of three (3) years of design experience
- AICP is preferred but not required.
- Technically proficient in utilizing ESRI for the development and management of all aspects of GIS
- Understanding of NCDOT and FHWA policies and procedures.
- Familiarity with Project Atlas and the ability to use it for projects is desirable.
- Develop task deliverables in a complete and reviewable manner.
- Possess significant computer skills as they relate to geographic information systems, general office functions, and common office equipment and programs
- A valid driver’s license and some travel will be required
Alfred Benesch & Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action/ Disability/ Protected Veteran Employer. Qualified applicants are evaluated without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.
For more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the below documents:
For more information about pay transparency, please download the below document: