Simply Put, A Great Place to Work
Alfred Benesch & Company (Benesch) is a growing, multi-disciplined engineering and professional services firm. Roads, bridges, schools, parks, and airports are just a few examples of where you can find our work. We enhance infrastructure and communities across the country – creating spaces and providing connections in ways that make a difference.
As a mid-sized firm, we pride ourselves on being nimble enough to remain responsive to client needs, yet large enough to offer exceptional bench strength. As a member of our team, you’ll have an opportunity to draw from those resources when you need them, and likewise, contribute your expertise when you have something to share. Opportunity abounds here for those that seek it.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes paid over-time, exceptional retirement fund contributions, flexible schedules, wellness incentives and all-around great people to work with. Take your career to the next level by applying today. You’ll like it here. It’s a great place to work.
Aviation Group Manager – Denver, CO
We are looking to hire an experienced Aviation Group Manager to be based out of our Denver, CO office. We offer opportunities to work on a variety of complex local airport agency, and private client. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 10 years’ experience and hold a PE licensure with the ability to get licensure in Colorado. The candidate must also have experience designing and managing aviation projects and developing plans, specifications, and estimates for airport agencies and private clients.
The Impact You Will Have:
- Serve as the Quality Assurance Review on multiple key aviation projects
- Manage project teams, accountable for budget and schedule
- Contribute to Colorado Division strategic growth initiatives
- Champion relationships with key clients
- Represent Benesch at industry and professional engagement events
- Identify opportunities and lead strategic project pursuits
- Collaborate on regional growth strategy
What You Will Need:
- BSCE or related discipline
- Minimum of 10 years of aviation design experience including Project Management responsibility
- Professional Engineer licensure required
- Experience with FAA design standards, procedures and policies.
- Progressive experience with developing plans and specifications
- Excellent communication and client relation skills.
- Strong organization and leadership skills with a track record for adhering to design budgets and schedules.
- Ability to perform complex analysis and design
- Ability to assemble a complete design package for assigned elements or projects
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
Alfred Benesch & Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action/ Disability/ Protected Veteran Employer. Qualified applicants are evaluated without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, political affiliation or belief, age, gender identity, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.
For more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the below documents:
For more information about pay transparency, please download the below document: