Simply Put, A Great Place to Work!
Alfred Benesch & Company (Benesch) is a growing, multi-disciplined engineering, and professional services firm. We enhance infrastructure and communities across the country – creating spaces and providing connections in ways that make a difference.
We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable environment and work hard to maintain a culture that is collaborative, supportive, and respectful to work/life balance. As a mid-sized firm, we pride ourselves on being nimble enough to remain responsive to client needs yet large enough to offer exceptional bench strength. As a member of our team, you'll have an opportunity to draw from those resources when you need them, and likewise, contribute your expertise when you have something to share.
Bridge Inspection Team Leader - Denver, CO
Benesch is hiring a full-time Bridge Inspector Team Lead to make a difference in our Denver, CO office. Bridge design, inspection, and rehabilitation are core strengths of Benesch. This is an opportunity to join a talented group of individuals to help grow our emerging bridge inspection practice in Colorado.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes paid overtime, exceptional retirement fund contributions, flexible schedules, wellness incentives, and all-around great people to work with. Take your career to the next level by applying today.
The successful candidate for this position will be primarily responsible for bridge inspection services and engineering support, including bridge inspection, report generation, and load rating analysis. The Bridge Inspector Team Lead will be required to work with a team on multiple bridge inspection projects will have the opportunity to coordinate, plan, market, and manage bridge inspection projects.
What You Will Need:
- B.S. in Civil Engineering degree or related
- Colorado PE License desired
- Successful completion of one or more of the following FHWA-NHI courses:
- Safety Inspection of In-Service Bridges
- Fracture Critical Inspection Techniques for Steel Bridges
- Bridge Inspection Refresher Training
- 5 to 10 years of relevant bridge inspection experience, DOT experience is a plus
- Experience with meeting coordination and public outreach is a plus
- Ability to meet physical demands of the job, including work outside on foot for extended periods, including fieldwork around bridges
- Training in scour analysis and design, stream stability, fracture critical members, especially AWS, ASNT, confined space, certified climbing, and quality control of reports a plus
- Willingness to travel to multiple project sites, including out-of-town
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
$18.00 to $21.00 /hr
The expected compensation range for this position is displayed in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. The final agreed-upon compensation is based on numberous factors, including but not limited to: individual education, qualifications, prior work experience, and geographic location. The total annual compensation package will consist of a base salary, overtime, and bonuses.
Our benefits package is designed to take care of our employees. Benesch offers a generous paid time benefits plan that increases throughout your career plus several paid holidays. Our benefits include medical, dental, and vision benefits. We also include company-paid life insurance, short term, and long-term disability plans. Benesch offers a 401K plan and profit-sharing contributions to the 401K plan. From insurance and retirement plan to our wellness programs, we provide employee benefits that meet your wants and needs.