We’re seeking movers, shakers and difference makers.
Looking for a fun part time job that allows you to connect with co-workers, brighten the day of customers and tackle a variety of tasks? Ready to make your mark with Dierbergs, the Hometown Store and area’s premier grocery store? Consider joining us as a Part Time Retail Store Associate in any number of areas:
• Bagger (Courtesy Clerk)
• Deli/Seafood Clerk
• Meat Clerk
• Janitorial (Maintenance) Clerk
• Produce Clerk
• Salad Bar Clerk
We call our Associates “difference makers” because they are the ones who set us apart by welcoming customers with genuine warmth and hospitality; learning their names and taking care of their needs; and always thanking them for their business and inviting them to return! We’re looking for candidates with certain qualities:
Personality: a friendliness that is sincere, and that keeps our customers coming back
Motivation: the desire to learn and grow while following processes and guidelines
Flexibility: be able to work nights, weekends and holidays, as needed
Strength: to spend your shift on your feet, performing actions that require reaching, bending and lifting as much as 30 pounds
Smarts: you’ll need basic skills in reading, math and computers
Why Dierbergs is different
• Our culture sets us apart. We’re a family-owned company known for being friendly and customer-focused, as well as for treating each other like family.
• We offer exceptional training that helps you not only to succeed, but also thrive.
• You’ll get a solid start with the potential to eventually explore roles in different areas of the store, if you decide on a career with us.
• This part time role is great for individuals looking to earn extra income, or who are in school, have family responsibilities, or need to work around a tight schedule.
What’s in it for you?
• Weekly paychecks – yes, we are going to pay you every single week!
• Medical and dental…401(k)…vacation, personal and sick days – even for part time Associates
• Work/life balance and flexible scheduling so you can have a life, too
• Training and growth potential to help you reach your career goals with us
• Wellness initiatives, Associate appreciation and volunteer opportunities to keep you engaged and involved
This description is representative only and is not exhaustive of the tasks that an Associate in the position may be required to perform.