A career at Valorous means more than realizing your potential. It means becoming a part of the leadership, integrity and absolute commitment to quality that is the essence of our business. As one of Northern Virginia’s fastest growing companies, our grass roots approach has allowed us to develop a niche in the Federal Government arena- and we’re looking for exceptional people to take us even further. We are currently seeking a HUMINT Targeting Officer for a position in Washington, DC.
- Provide technical expertise supporting research, analysis and production.
- Communicate with IC partners verbally and in writing, clearly and concisely express multifaceted concepts develop ideas in a logical sequence leading to a conclusion.
- Support validation panels with analysis-based input for determining current and future value.
- Collaborate with IC partners by sharing information and providing product briefings.
- Use tools and methods to collect, analyze, and integrate complex information into products related to HUMINT targeting.
- Use multiple intelligence disciplines to produce timely and accurate products for the consumer.
- Tag data and build networks using applications such as Palantir or similar software.
- Clearly express multifaceted concepts by effectively communicating both verbally and in writing.
- Develop ideas in a logical sequence leading to a validated conclusion.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance and willingness to complete a polygraph.
- Possess at least three (3) years of national-level HUMINT targeting experience to include strategic HUMINT targeting in direct support of HUMINT Collectors.
- Have experience utilizing multiple intelligence disciplines.
- Possess the ability to effectively communicate with IC partners verbally and in writing.
- High-level of technical expertise supporting research, analysis and production.
- Experience with basic computer operations to include using the Windows Operating System and the Microsoft Office Suite (i.e., Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Bachelor’s Degree in one or more of the following disciplines is highly desired: Intelligence, Criminal Justice, Political Science, World/Regional History, or other history/political/intelligence or law enforcement.
- Graduate of one or more of the following Targeting Officer Courses: Target Network Profile Course AND/OR The Operational HUMINT Targeting Course
- Experience working in various operational environments.
- Possess analytic contacts throughout the IC.
- Advanced experience with the Intelligence Cycle, HUMINT Targeting Cycle, High Value Individual Targeting, Human Factors Analysis, Human Terrain Analysis, Social Network Analysis, and Pattern of Life Analysis
- Advance understanding of HUMINT operations to assist in the development and implementation of HUMINT collection, HUMINT Lead generation/development strategies, HUMINT management, collection, planning, and exploitation.
Valorous is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes all qualified applicants including, Minorities, Women, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.