Clinipace is a global full-service clinical research organization (CRO) serving the unique needs of venture-backed, mid-tier and strategic pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device firms. We help our customers advance drug candidates to deliver successful stakeholder and patient outcomes. We leverage extensive therapeutic knowledge, clinical trial expertise, and comprehensive innovative technology to support life science firms in achieving some of their most important goals: Executing regulatory strategies, optimizing clinical development timelines and completing high quality trials. We are proud to have a culture that is vibrant, supportive, performance-driven, and passionate while focusing on continual learning and development. Clinipace associates are passionate about their lives and bring that same passion to their work at Clinipace.
Job Title: Feasibility Support Associate
Job Location: Morrisville, NC (Remote) or Any US Location Remote
The Feasibility Support Associate will assist with supporting the Feasibility team through all phases of the study. Duties may include support in coordination, participation and minute taking of meetings, feasibility outreach, site contact, DFS document filing, data entry, tracking, scanning, copying, creating, and maintaining files.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee with survey distribution via email or through an e-feasibility platform.
- Oversee the completion of surveys by way of follow-up (telephone contact and/or email) at a time and occurrence as instructed by the Feasibility Director.
- Record all contact attempts in the tracker or other databases
- File all emails correctly in the Outlook folders for each department (Site, Internal, etc.)
- Coordinate the collection and entry of survey responses into the feasibility tracker.
- Maintain trackers for each project. Update associated metrics where needed.
- Distribute CDAs to sites, and oversee the follow-up and collection of those CDAs.
- Distribute the CDAs to CPWW Legal for review and execution.
- Return CDAs to sites.
- Assist in the handover of trackers, surveys and CDAs to the Site Start Up Group.
- Assists in the retrieval and resolution of issues with transmittals.
- Copies, collates and produces document, as needed.
- Assist with archiving study documentation to the TMF, as directed.
- Facilitate meetings, as needed
- Provides support to Feasibility Team and assume additional roles on the team as necessary
- Other duties as assigned Feasibility Director.
No supervisory responsibilities
- College/University graduate preferred, healthcare or life science degree a plus.
- Secondary school (GCSE) completion and / or high school diploma considered with prior work experience
- 1-2 years prior work experience in an administrative capacity required.
- Prior work experience within Pharma or Clinical Research preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team-oriented and a strong team player
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Interest in learning medical terminology
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Able to work in a dynamic, changing environment
- Demonstrates honesty, trust, fairness, cooperation, self- control, and flexibility#LI-
- Corporate-office location or work from home split is negotiable.