As the Field Support Representative, this role will report directly to the Field Support Supervisor, providing customer service to the new and existing customers, primarily focusing in the area of training, installation, and use of Zonar product and services. This role requires a highly motivated individual who is comfortable with rapid changes in direction and environment. This role is customer oriented, results driven, and passionate about delivering innovative quality services to delight our customers. To be successful, this role will need to work well in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Conduct training sessions in both classroom and one on one setting
- Preparing detailed training agendas and implementation strategies for our customers
- Establishing expectations and escalation plans for customers
- Maintain records in Salesforce CRM and SharePoint
- Provide proactive and reactive support to customer base
- Test new Zonar Products
- Review weekly customer request, ideas, and suggestions
- Reconcile and submit expenses
- Plan and book travel for onsite customer visits
- Perform ground level troubleshooting on Zonar hardware/software
- Communicate customer requests, ideas, and suggestions
- Help new customers install and implement Zonar Hardware and Software
- Conduct training sessions
- Verification/QC of 3rd party installers
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TEAM
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good people and presentation skills
- Ability to set goals and achieve scheduled deadlines
- Strong computer skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, specific software programs used by Zonar, and Zonar products.
- Ability to troubleshoot Zonar system problems
- Ability to quickly adjust to customer situations accordingly
- Ability to travel extensively and on short notice
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Minimum Associate Degree preferred
- Extensive travel is a requirement of the job and may involve renting a vehicle when traveling by air
- Experience with customer service, troubleshoot, and training preferred
- Experience in electronics or mechanic preferred
Founded in 2001, Zonar has pioneered smart fleet management technology by providing innovative technology that has changed fleet operations in the vocational, pupil and commercial trucking industries. With a unique focus on this field, the Company offers a complete suite of solutions and specialized platforms for our customers in multiple markets. Our patented, award-winning technology keeps fleet owners and managers connected to their fleets and drivers to dispatchers. Zonar has a proven history of continuous innovation on behalf of our customers, providing products that efficiently and easily track commercial fleets and assets, streamline reporting and significantly increasing safety while saving cost. Leveraging a portfolio of 150+ patents, we are building upon these data and related analytics services to create the next generation of software and services for the 15M target customers in the US alone.
Headquartered in Seattle and majority-owned by technology company Continental, Zonar also has a Technology Development Center in downtown Seattle, a regional office in Cincinnati, and a distribution center outside of Atlanta. Our culture is based on ingenuity, leadership, teamwork, excellence, passion, integrity, and fun! Our company has grown to over 350 employees who are goal-oriented and fast-paced, but understand the importance of having a healthy work life balance. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a fast-paced, growing, innovative company, make a big impact on a rapidly evolving space, and have fun along the way!
We have strong company values and culture and would love to share why ours is an opportunity worth considering. We appreciate and respect diversity, and are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.