Vibra Hospital of Western Massachusetts - Central Campus - in Rochdale, MA is seeking dynamic Respiratory Therapists - RT's - to join our team!
New opportunities for Full Time DAY and NIGHT RT's - 12 hour shifts!
Part Time Per Diem (PRN) opportunities on both shifts!
The RT is responsible for providing efficient, quality-oriented patient care within the scope of the department's policy/procedure manual. Performs support activities such as equipment maintenance, changes, inventory, and sets up and operates various types of respiratory care equipment to be utilized in the diagnosis and treatment of respiratory disease and/or illness.
- Graduate of a Respiratory Therapy program required.
- Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Registered Respiratory Therapist or Certified Respiratory Therapist in the state of employment required.
- Current BLS certification required.
- ACLS certification required within six (6) months of hire.
- Minimum one (1) year critical care and/or artificial airway and ventilator care experience preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Per Federal Health Care Worker Vaccine Requirements, all employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or be approved for a valid religious or medical exemption. Anyone hired by the company must provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccine before they can begin employment or request and be approved for a valid religious or medical exemption. Unvaccinated employees on an approved exemption must submit to weekly COVID-19 testing and wear a respirator at all times while in the facility. Some states and locations require increased frequency testing pursuant to state regulations.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion!
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.