Come grow with Vibra Healthcare, where we manage from the bedside up every day. Join a strong, knowledgeable company that values each employee as an individual. Our expanding organization wants compassionate healthcare professionals like you to help us get our patients back to better.
Vibra Hospital of Western Massachusetts - Central Campus in Rochdale, MA is seeking Telemetry Monitor Techs to join our team!
Willing to train!
Part Time Days, as well as Per Diem (PRN) shifts!
The Tele Tech is responsible for continual monitoring of telemetry units and promptly alerting appropriate personnel of significant changes in readings.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in healthcare with previous telemetry monitoring experience and/or equivalent education in telemetry monitoring and reading preferred.
- Completion of Medical Terminology course preferred.
- Previous Telemetry Monitoring experience and/or equivalent education in telemetry monitoring and reading required.
- Current BLS certification preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Per Federal Health Care Worker Vaccine Requirements, all employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or be approved for a valid religious or medical exemption. Anyone hired by the company must provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccine before they can begin employment or request and be approved for a valid religious or medical exemption. Unvaccinated employees on an approved exemption must submit to weekly COVID-19 testing and wear a respirator at all times while in the facility. Some states and locations require increased frequency testing pursuant to state regulations.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion!
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.