At Rehab Hospital of Southern New Mexico, our Clinical Liaisons share their passion for rehab and connect patients to the quality of care they need. This is a great opportunity to utilize your clinical skills while also building and developing long-lasting relationships within your local community!
Benefits of being a Clinical Liaison with us:
- You are a valued member of the business development team
- Ability to grow and impact local markets
- Team-oriented culture
- Competitive rates and monthly bonus potential
- Comprehensive benefits package for Full-time employees (including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, short and long term disability, and tuition assistance)
- Creates target lists of contacts and decision makers in assigned hospitals. Develops relationships, provides excellent customer service and educates referral sources on services provided by the hospital.
- Demonstrates positive referrer satisfaction and account retention.
- Educates potential patients and families on acute rehabilitation and benefits of program(s). Distributes collateral materials appropriately.
- Supports Sales and Marketing through educational programs, tours, meetings, etc. in assigned hospitals.
- Develops strategies to grow market share in core business lines in assigned hospitals. Creates quarterly goals and objectives and submits to supervisor.
- Works with Director of Marketing and Business Development to identify opportunities for expansion of strategic business initiatives.
Minimum Education & Experience (Including Licenses)
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse, RT, LPN, Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, or Speech Language Pathologist required.
- State licensure required based on assigned geographical territory.