New Year, New opportunities await you at Southern Indiana Rehabilitation Hospital in New Albany, IN!
Shift Options Available:
- Three 8 hour shifts per week (24 hours/week) - Weekdays
- Five 4 hour shifts per week (20 hours/week) - Weekdays
This new role will support our hospital leadership team.
The Admin Assistant is responsible for performing a wide range of complex secretarial duties and coordinating a multitude of office procedures. Serves as primary administrative support to leadership team managers with projects and special assignments as needed. Provide back-up support to other administrative support personnel as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum one (1) year of previous clerical experience required
- College Degree in Business Administration or closely related field preferred.
- Current, valid, and active driver’s license preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize Microsoft Office Suite preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Hospital or healthcare office experiences preferred.
- Knowledge of medical terminology helpful.
- Experience within a hospital setting working with confidential records and customer service preferred.
- Knowledge of telephone etiquette and use of office equipment.
- Exhibit discretion, good judgement and commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent customer service skills, communication skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Must be flexible and responsive to needs of organization and possess ability to balance the needs of multiple priorities.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.