Come grow with Vibra Healthcare, where we manage from the bedside up every day. Join a strong, knowledgeable company that values each employee as an individual. Our expanding organization wants compassionate healthcare professionals like you to help us get our patients back to better.
Vibra Clinics is seeking an experienced Business Development Liaison to join our team!
The Business Development Liaison is responsible for educating, problem solving and building relationships with referral sources, obtaining referrals,
completing and participating in planning, organizing and executing the Business Departmental plan. Will be knowledgeable and incorporate marketing opportunities when possible. Will be responsible for establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with their assigned accounts as well as those of their team members.
The Business Development Liaison is a key source of market intelligence providing direct communication between the community, referral sources and physicians to their Vibra Hospital Team. The Business Development Liaison often serves as the “face of Vibra” in the community and is responsible for developing a positive, professional image conducive to building long lasting relationships with our customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales/Marketing or equivalent experience in related field required.
- Current, valid, and active driver’s licenses required.
- Ability to travel using publicly available air and ground transportation.
- Healthcare marketing experience in the acute care hospital, rehabilitation setting or home health care agency/company preferred.
- Marketing/sales skill expertise preferred with a history of exceeding sales quotas.
- Working experience of local medical community is preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal) with medical and administrative staff as well as patients and families, in an assertive, professional manner.
- Self motivated, extroverted and enthusiastic individual who is self-directed with good organizational skills, ability to effectively handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to compute statistics and complete necessary reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Demonstrated expertise to determine admission criteria.
- Exhibits a sense of urgency for goal achievement with a strong commitment to results.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion!
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.