- Working knowledge of Human Resources, State and Federal laws required; Joint Commission knowledge preferred for Hospital positions.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing excellent customer services.
- Knowledge of principles for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems.
- MS Office skills required, especially Outlook, Excel, Word.
- Demonstrates general computer skills including: data entry, word processing, email, and record management.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain quality and safety standards.
- Ability to maintain proper levels of confidentiality.
- Ability to work closely and professionally with others.
- Ability to multi-task and organize work load effectively.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion! Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
If selected, our interview process includes phone interviews, in person interviews, and several vetting tools.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.