VibraLife is a Rehabilitation Center and Senior Living Community comprised of an assisted living facility with a secured memory care unit. Located in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, VibraLife is a beautiful, one-story, state-of-the-art facility that includes the Vibra Rehabilitation Center and Vibra Senior Living.
VibraLife of Mechanicsburg is seeking a professional, experienced Assistant Director of Nursing - RN - to join our team and work in a fast-paced skilled nursing rehabilitation center!
The ADON is responsible for service in the overall health concerns of each resident care by assuring all care providers practice current standard of care in accordance with State and Federal Regulations, facility policy and procedures and accreditation agencies. Specific oversight would include involvement with resident level of care assessments, medication/pharmacy management, Care Plan, resident activities of daily living and personal care needs.
- Associate’s Degree in Nursing required.
- Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment required.
- Minimum two (2) years of supervisory experience required.
- Current BLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor required.
Additional Qualifications / Skills:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing preferred.
- Current ACLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion!
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with VibraLife.