At Vibra Healthcare, we're on a first name basis. Our managers greet you by your first name and know why you’re passionate about healthcare. Throughout your day, you collaborate with an interdisciplinary team to create a course of recovery for the patient you know so well.
Vibra Hospital - Methodist Richardson Campus in Richardson, TX is seeking a Full Time Admissions Coordinator to join our team!
The Admissions Coordinator is responsible for assisting with the admission of patients to the Hospital according to established policies and procedures, and processing admission paperwork and related records. Ensures accuracy and timeliness in required data collection and reporting to facilitate payment and regulatory compliance. Serves as a liaison with patients’ family or responsible party at time of admission and works closely with Hospital staff to ensure efficient admission process and transition. Consistently provides exemplary customer service to all patients, patient family members and Hospital staff.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in a medical office and/or medical billing setting, including direct patient contact required.
- Knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid and commercial insurance procedures required.
- Admitting or billing experience and/or previous registration experience is strongly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including a high degree of professionalism and phone etiquette.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion!
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.