At Vibra Healthcare, we're on a first name basis. Our managers greet you by your first name and know why you’re passionate about your work.
Vibra Healthcare, a national operator of long term acute care (LTAC) hospitals and acute rehabilitation hospitals, is seeking a Full Time Accounts Payable AP Specialist to join our team!
The Accounts Payable Specialist is r esponsible for accurate and timely processing of corporate accounts payable invoices and employee expense reports.
- Associate’s Degree in a business related field is acceptable in lieu of experience.
- Minimum two (2) years of previous accounts payable processing or related work experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exemplifies Standards of Behavior.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions including Microsoft Excel.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion!
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with Vibra Healthcare.
Vibra Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Women, Minorities, Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.