VibraLife is a Skilled Nursing Rehabilitation Center and Senior Living Community is the area's newest senior housing development, comprised of both a skilled nursing rehabilitation center and an assisted living facility with a secured memory care unit. Located in Katy, Texas, VibraLife is a beautiful, one-story, state-of-the-art facility that includes the Vibra Rehabilitation Center and Vibra Senior Living.
VibraLife of Katy is currently seeking a PRN Activities Assistant to join our team!
The Activities Assistant is responsible for assisting the Activities Director with coordination and implementation of programs and activities to meet resident psychosocial needs. Conducts activities for patients/residents in both one-on-one and group settings. Will assist with transportation of patients/residents to and from activities.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Ability to operate audio-visual equipment preferred.
- Knowledge of the policies and procedures of a long term care facility.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to motivate people and be sensitive to their needs.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion!
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with VibraLife of Katy.