Come grow with Vibra Healthcare, where we manage from the bedside up every day. Join a strong, knowledgeable company that values each employee as an individual. Our expanding organization wants compassionate healthcare professionals like you to help us get our patients back to better.
The Meadows of Leicester Skilled Nursing Facility is seeking a Full Time Activities Director to join our team!
*Located 10 minutes from Worcester!*
The Activities Director is responsible for promoting the well-being and functional independence of each resident, by developing, supervising and delivering the facility’s exercise and activities programs. Responsible for the evaluation of residents with a need for leisure services, and for the implementation of SNF/TCU activity services. Develops recommendations regarding functional outcomes and contributes to the interdisciplinary treatment plan. Implements and supervises the appropriate therapeutic interventions.
Contact Ann for more information: 978-677-6406 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Current, valid, and active license or certification to practice as an Activity Director, Certified Recreational Therapist, Occupational Therapist or Occupational Therapy Assistant in the state of employment required.
- Current BLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor required.
- Two (2) years of recent experience in social or recreational programming in a healthcare setting.
- Experience in management or administrative duties preferred.
- One (1) year of inpatient experience preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion!
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.