Who We Are - Louis Berger Services (LBS)
At Louis Berger Services (LBS), we specialize in global turnkey power projects, infrastructure operations, maintenance, logistics and ground support services. As people-focused safety-minded collaborators we are committed to unlocking the potential held by a workforce that is as diverse as the communities we serve. Join us and be involved in projects in our growing organization that help preserve infrastructure and improve initiatives for sustainability, power services, travel, commuter safety, and more.
LBS is seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant in West Palm Beach, FL to provide the overall secretarial administrative support for the project.
- Distribute project information to staff, management & clients
- Assemble specialized reports as requested (bridge work orders, NPDES, inspections, etc.)
- Collect, mail, or email correspondence
- Maintain office supplies and stock control
- Verify and sign for deliveries
- Call for repairs and maintenance on office equipment
- Monitor meter readings for copier
- Perform receptionist duties (i.e. answer phones, deliver messages, confirm orders, manage customer complaints, assist in work order processes)
- Schedule and plan meetings/appointments with DOT, MOA, Employees
- Input, maintain, and close work orders
- Understand and abide by the standards set forth for ethical behavior and integrity as detailed in the Code of Business Conduct
- Other duties as requested by PM or Operations team
Who You Are
- 18+ years of age
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Possess and maintain a valid Driver’s License
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and carry up to 25 lbs. regularly
- Ability to walk, stand, or sit for extended periods of time
- Possess good oral and written communication skills
- 2+ years of administrative support in an office environment
- 2+ years customer service experience
- Ability to follow detailed instructions and be detail oriented
- Ability and willingness to work closely with others and departments
- Strong organizational skills
- 2-years+ experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Intermediate knowledge of PDF software and functions
- Experience with financial tracking (i.e., Accounts Payable, expense reporting)
- Successful results of pre-employment screenings, including federal background check, MVR, and drug screen
- Comply with Company Drug and Alcohol Policy
- Must be authorized to work in the US or will be authorized by the successful candidate’s start date
- Associates Degree from an accredited college or university
- Bi-lingual is a plus
- Louis Berger Services, member of WSP USA, is an Equal Opportunity Employer Race/Age/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Disability or Protected Veteran Status.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
- Required Education: High School Diploma / GED
- Minimum Years Experience: 0-2 years
- Travel Required: N/A - No travel required
- Job Status: Regular
- Employee Type: Full
- Primary Location: WEST PALM BEACH - PALMARITA RD
- All locations: US-FL-West Palm Beach
Louis Berger Services specializes in turnkey power projects, infrastructure operations, maintenance, logistics, and ground support operations. Incorporated in 2012, LBS operates around the globe serving as a trusted partner to national, state, and local government agencies, multilateral institutions and commercial industry clients.
Louis Berger Services specializes in operation and maintenance services at large, mission-essential military installations and transportation facilities worldwide. A trusted partner to federal government agencies, we provide expertise in aerial port operations, contingency logistics and ground support services, turnkey power and fueling solutions, as well as heavy vehicle maintenance for defense and security customers. We also provide industry leading transportation asset maintenance services to state and local customers across the United States.
At the core of everything we do is our guarantee to provide solutions that have a positive impact on society.