At WSP, we are driven by inspiring future-ready pioneers to innovate. We’re looking to grow our teams with people who are ready to collaborate in building communities and expanding our skylines. To do this, we hire candidates of all backgrounds. That’s why here at WSP, inclusion, diversity, equity and belonging are core principles. Anything is within our reach and yours as a WSP employee. Come join us and help shape the future!
WSP is currently initiating a search for a Transportation Management Center Program Manager for our New York State operations. This position can be based out of any of our New York state or Northeast WSP Office locations.
• Develop and implement quality assurance/quality control (QA/QC) processes and practices
• Support project administrative processes such as progress reporting, performance management, and invoicing
• Lead staff recruiting and development efforts
• Work with operations staff and clients to identify, develop and implement technical and operational improvements
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in TMC/Traffic operations
• Experience in managing projects and tasks from inception to completion
• Experience applying project management principles
• 5-10 years TMC experience preferred
• Bachelors degree required Undergraduate degree
• Experience working with New York State Department of Transportation
• Experience with data analytics
• Technical writing experience
WSP USA is the U.S. operating company of WSP, one of the world's leading engineering and professional services firms. Dedicated to serving local communities, we are engineers, planners, technical experts, strategic advisors and construction management professionals. WSP USA designs lasting solutions in the buildings, transportation, energy, water and environment markets. With more than 12,000 employees in over 200 offices across the U.S., we partner with our clients to help communities prosper. www.wsp.com
WSP provides a comprehensive suite of benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, and retirement savings focused on a providing health and financial stability throughout the employee’s career.
At WSP, we want to give our employees the challenges they seek to grow their careers and knowledge base. Your daily contributions to your team will be essential in meeting client objectives, goals and challenges. Are you ready to get started?
WSP USA (and all of its U.S. companies) is an Equal Opportunity Employer Race/Age/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Disability or Protected Veteran Status.
The selected candidate must be authorized to work in the United States.