Who We Are
At WSP, we are driven by inspiring future-ready pioneers to innovate. We’re looking to grow our teams with people who are ready to collaborate in building communities and expanding our skylines. To do this, we hire candidates of all backgrounds. That’s why here at WSP, inclusion, diversity, equity and belonging are core principles. Anything is within our reach and yours as a WSP employee. Come join us and help shape the future!
WSP USA's Strategic Growth Team is seeking a Marketing Coordinator III to be a key player supporting our continued growth across all major infrastructure markets: Transportation, Property & Buildings, Energy, Environment, Water, Climate, Resiliency and Sustainability. The position can be based in the Orlando area, or any other office in Florida.
WSP offers a supportive work environment and incredible opportunities for professional growth. The marketing team collaborates across offices, practices and business lines, engendering a close-knit group of professionals who work together to succeed.
While our ideal candidate will bring experience in the A/E/C or professional services industries, what we're looking for is someone with a collaborative, can-do attitude who has a special knack for creativity and storytelling. The right candidate will be an empathetic colleague who works to build community through positivity and who can bring home the win!
The Marketing Coordinator works with marketing leadership and subject matter experts to execute successful proposal, pursuit and marketing activities for projects in the Southeast United States, nationally, and globally.
Under limited supervision performs duties to assist the marketing efforts of the region/district including proposal and qualifications preparation and presentations. Coordinates marketing efforts of outside vendors and subcontractors. Assists with managing marketing systems and budgets, maintaining all marketing collateral and supports communications initiatives.
- Leads standard proposals with limited supervision and supports complex proposals with general supervision
- Researches, gathers and edits proposal materials, including writing, verifying, and formatting proposal information. Ensures the various aspects of proposals and other marketing materials are compliant, accurate and delivered in a timely manner
- Works with individual pursuit teams to develop pursuit strategies, including providing business intelligence on clients, competitors and WSP
- Organizes and may facilitate proposal strategy meetings
- Collaborates with technical staff and reviews/edits content for clarity, compliance and key messages
- Collaborates with graphic design staff to plan and produce materials ensuring all proposal materials are effectively communicating the strategic vision identified for a given pursuit
- Supports technical staff in presentation phase of pursuit, coordinates graphics and helps refine key messages
- May support client engagement teams by preparing materials for internal and external meetings and may participate in client engagement team meetings
- May coordinate district communications activities, including creating press releases and announcements, writing articles for newsletters, and coordinating project awards and other special communications-related projects
- May provide oversight of marketing coordinators (I and II)
- Other duties as assigned.
Who You Are
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or relevant experience.
- 3+ years minimum experience in the AEC industry, preferably in vertical construction, architecture or landscape architecture
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in editing, proofing and general marketing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, SharePoint, and other communications-related software programs
- Possesses a strategic mindset
- Strong organizational and coordination skills along with liaison capabilities and knowledge of business development procedures is required
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines
- Must have knowledge of procedures necessary to manage a standard proposal from onset to conclusion with limited supervision
- Exercise responsible and ethical decision-making regarding company funds, resources and conduct and adhere to WSP’s Code of Conduct and related policies and procedures
- Proven track record of upholding workplace safety and ability to abide by WSP’s health, safety and drug/alcohol and harassment policies
- Experience in A/E/C industry
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
- Successful applicant must be able to provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19 prior to their start date or prior to December 8, 2021, whichever is later, or be granted an exemption based on a disability or sincerely held religious belief. If you cannot receive the vaccine because of a disability or a sincerely-held religious belief, you may submit an accommodation request to WSP’s Equal Employment Opportunity Office. Learn more about the COVID-19 vaccination here - https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/index.html.
- Required Education: Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Experience
- Minimum Years Experience: 3-5 years
- Travel Required: N/A - No travel required
- Job Status: Regular
- Employee Type: Full
- Primary Location: ORLANDO - E PINE ST
- All locations: US-FL-Coral Gables, US-FL-Deland, US-FL-Florida City, US-FL-Fort Lauderdale, US-FL-Fort Myers, US-FL-Holly Hill, US-FL-Indiantown, US-FL-Marathon, US-FL-Miami, US-FL-Ocoee, US-FL-Orlando, US-FL-Palatka, US-FL-Palm Beach Gardens, US-FL-Pensacola, US-FL-Pompano Beach, US-FL-Sanford, US-FL-St Petersburg, US-FL-Tallahassee, US-FL-Tampa, US-FL-Vernon, US-FL-Wellington, US-FL-West Palm Beach
About WSP USA
WSP USA is the U.S. operating company of WSP, one of the world's leading engineering and professional services firms. Dedicated to serving local communities, we are engineers, planners, technical experts, strategic advisors and construction management professionals. WSP USA designs lasting solutions in the buildings, transportation, energy, water and environment markets. With more than 12,000 employees in over 200 offices across the U.S., we partner with our clients to help communities prosper. www.wsp.com
WSP provides a comprehensive suite of benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, and retirement savings focused on a providing health and financial stability throughout the employee’s career.
At WSP, we want to give our employees the challenges they seek to grow their careers and knowledge base. Your daily contributions to your team will be essential in meeting client objectives, goals and challenges. Are you ready to get started?
WSP USA (and all of its U.S. companies) is an Equal Opportunity Employer Race/Age/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Disability or Protected Veteran Status.
The selected candidate must be authorized to work in the United States.