Who We Are
At WSP, we are driven by inspiring future-ready pioneers to innovate. We’re looking to grow our teams with people who are ready to collaborate in building communities and expanding our skylines. To do this, we hire candidates of all experiences, skillsets, backgrounds and walks of life. We actively foster a work environment and culture where inclusion and diversity is part of our fundamental structure. This is delivered behaviorally, through our policies, trainings, local partnerships with professional diverse organizations, internal networks and most importantly with the support and sponsorship of our leaders who help drive our commitment to an inclusive, diverse, welcoming and equitable work environment. Anything is within our reach and yours as a WSP employee. Come join us and help shape the future!
We are a global leader in environmental consulting - made stronger with the recent acquisition of Wood’s Environment & Infrastructure business and Golder - with world-class expertise in environmental, social and governance (ESG), climate resiliency & sustainability (CRS), and earth sciences. Combined we have over 20,000 multidisciplinary professionals worldwide collaborating daily to protect and conserve natural landscapes, create firm foundations for communities to stand on, and champion sustainable development to combat climate change.
As part of the team, you will have access to an unparalleled network of resources and endless opportunities to collaborate on exciting projects with diverse teammates from across the globe.
WSP is currently initiating a search for a Digital Solutions - E&S (Environmental & Sustainability) Consultant supporting the Digital Solutions Team. Working with a wide range of internal and external clients in various industries, the Digital Solutions - E&S (Environmental & Sustainability) Consultant will design and enhance Environmental, Health, and Safety (EHS) software solutions within the Environmental & Sustainability (E&S) domains, particularly asset level Air and Water Management and facility-level Sustainability Metrics management, while growing Golder’s Digital Solutions practice through relationships with clients and partners.
- Gather detailed requirements from client team members and Subject Matter Experts (SME) for comprehensive design.
- Interpret customer requirements and business processes in sufficient detail to develop configuration specifications.
- Build and deliver configuration per design specifications.
- Verify configurations via thorough end-to-end system testing, providing resolutions and feedback.
- Develop detailed documentation for quantitative testing, such as calculation verification of asset / facility-level results.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex configuration issues during software deployment and rollout activities.
- Design and develop reports and dashboards using commercially available software packages and tools.
- Develop creative solutions for industry challenges to support continuous improvement of client processes.
- Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL).
- Meet with clients to understand data transformation requirements and define data management processes.
- Oversee and perform data cleansing for uploads into software solution.
- Develop tools to support migration of historical data through data mapping and migration activities.
- Develop draft and final technical documentation and training materials.
- Write and review test scripts to support clients in Business / User Acceptance Testing (BAT / UAT).
- Drive tasks and supporting project timeline, deliverables, and internal and external communication.
- Deliver demonstrations of software functionality and client specific configuration in both formal and informal settings.
- Support customer account team during post deployment and rollout activities
- Successfully manage internal and external relationships to ensure client delivery and company growth.
- Demonstrate knowledge of WSP business and market sectors, overseeing the completion of professional deliverables on projects, marketing efforts, and business development proposals.
- Exercise responsible and ethical decision-making regarding company funds, resources and conduct, and adhere to WSP’s Code of Conduct and related policies and procedures.
- Perform additional responsibilities as required by business needs.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with large data set and spreadsheet experience.
- 7 to 10 years of relevant post education experience.
- Analytical mindset with an ability to exercise sound judgement in evaluating situations, applying logic, making decisions, and providing objectivity.
- Highly effective interpersonal and communication skills when interacting with others, and effectively articulating complex data in a simple, actionable manner.
- Demonstrated high level of self-leadership with attention to detail, accuracy, results orientation, and managing multiple priorities in a dynamic work environment.
- Strong ability to work independently and provide guidance and leadership to junior team or project members.
- Proven track record of upholding workplace safety and ability to abide by WSP’s health, safety and drug/alcohol and harassment policies.
- Ability to work schedules conducive to project-specific requirements that may extend beyond the typical workweek.Occasional travel may be required depending on project-specific requirements.
- Experience working with an information software platform and/or one or more of the following subject areas: environmental air/water permitting and compliance, sustainability, and resiliency.
- Bilingual (English and additional language).
* Submittal of a cover letter with your application is appreciated
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
- Travel Required: 20%
- Job Status: Regular
- Employee Type: Full
- Primary Location: COLUMBUS - DUBLIN RD
- All locations: US-OH-Columbus
WSP USA is the U.S. operating company of WSP, one of the world's leading engineering and professional services firms. Dedicated to serving local communities, we are engineers, planners, technical experts, strategic advisors and construction management professionals. WSP USA designs lasting solutions in the buildings, transportation, energy, water and environment markets. With more than 15,000 employees in over 300 offices across the U.S., we partner with our clients to help communities prosper. www.wsp.com
WSP provides a flexible, agile and hybrid workplace model while meeting client needs. Employees are also afforded a comprehensive suite of benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, and retirement savings focused on providing health and financial stability throughout the employee’s career.
At WSP, we want to give our employees the challenges they seek to grow their careers and knowledge base. Your daily contributions to your team will be essential in meeting client objectives, goals and challenges. Are you ready to get started?
WSP USA (and all of its U.S. companies) is an Equal Opportunity Employer Race/Age/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Disability or Protected Veteran Status.
The selected candidate must be authorized to work in the United States.