Lunda Construction Company, A Tutor Perini Company, is seeking Corporate EEO Officer for our office in Rosemount, MN
About Lunda Construction
Excellence in Construction since 1938
Lunda Construction Company is an award-winning transportation contractor. We specialize in the construction, rehabilitation and maintenance of bridges, railroads and other civil structures. Lunda has built a reputation for excellence in the transportation construction industry, with an uncompromising pledge to achieve the highest standards of engineering and quality, and with the safety of our workforce and the traveling public our highest priority.
Building isn’t just a job. At Lunda Construction Company, it is our passion. With every project we undertake, we set the bar high and provide the best people in the industry, with a true love of what we do to make our Customers’ vision a reality. From inception to completion, we use the latest techniques and technologies to make sure that the project stays on point and on budget. Even after a project's completion, our post-construction teams work to ensure that our Customers are satisfied.
Extraordinary Projects need Exceptional Talent
As a Corporate EEO Officer at Lunda Construction, reporting to President/CEO, you will have the opportunity to:
- Ensure that applicants and employees are given equal opportunities in employment and contracting activities regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other protected characteristic
- Maintain the Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) program for the Company
- Implement and/or maintain Affirmative Action Plans (AAP’s)
- Gather, compile, analyze, and interpret data necessary for external (government) and internal EEO compliance, reporting, and monitoring. Data may include recruitment, hiring, terminations, promotions, disciplinary actions, salaries, applicant flows, and transfers
- Plan, complete, and file required EEO and/or affirmative action reports and documentation with government agencies
- Use appropriate statistical software or tools to measure and monitor equal opportunity and AAP compliance and APP’S good-faith effort toward meeting project goals
- Report survey results, statistics, and recommendations for corrective action to the Senior Executive Level and other appropriate stakeholders
- Address internal inquiries regarding civil rights and equal opportunity laws and regulations as appropriate based on the specialist’s expertise; refer sensitive issues and concerns to general counsel, or, other appropriate legal staff
- Pursuant to established documentation procedures, record discriminatory factors and corrective actions identified through investigations of employment practices or alleged violations.
- Ensure timely processing and review of complaints by coordinating, monitoring, and streamlining complaint procedures
- Perform other EEO and AAP duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field preferred
- Five (5) or more years of specialized and related work, including preparing, implementing, or administering affirmative action plans
- Expert knowledge of Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action requirements
- Excellent time management skills and logical decision-making ability
- Must have strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to work well as part of a team
- Excellent written and oral communication is a must
- Ability to work with personnel at all levels, both internal and external to the organization
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Legally able to work in the United States
Lunda Construction takes pride in building extraordinary projects with exceptional talent. Join us and build more than a project, build a legacy.